BY ELIZABETH MOTT #11 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A must-have brush that buffs and blends shadows to give you the perfect look.  Cruelty-free and vegan, this blending brush is made with synthetic fibers that's easy to wash and does not shed

Net weight: 0.3oz

Materials: 100% Synthetic Fibers

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ got this in my Ipsy bag.. twice! And I was so glad that I️ did! These brushes are amazing! They remind me a lot of the luxie brushes I have. They work so so well. I️ love the softness and how well they blend out eyeshadow. I️ reach for it daily. Its definitely a must have!
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
These brushes are to die for!! I love the body of the brush and the bristles are soft and not flimsy which is a great sign of a good quality brush! I was so happy to find it in my Ipsy bag! I have so many brushes now!
Madison Z.
I received this in an ipsy bag a few months ago and I fell in love instantly! It blends so well and it feels so nice on the eyelids! I have sensitive skin and some eyeshadow brushes irritate t but this one is great!
Livvy O.
Tipton, IN
This is one of my favorite blending brushes for eyeshadows! It blends evenly and is very soft, it doesn't irritate my eyes. I received it in an Ipsy bag but I would definitely repurchase when, or if it breaks.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
I got this brush in my ipsy bag and I fell in love! It's perfect for crease colors and transition shades. It doesn't fall apart when you wash it, and has stayed good as new when I've had it for a good 4 or 5 months now. I'm completely satisfied with this product and would recommend to all!
Yarlin P.
I haven't put it down ever since I got it in my ipsy bag. I absolutely love it! It works amazing it blends my eyeshadows like an abslote dream. It does not shed and is easy to clean. In my opinion everybody needs to get this eye blending brush it chnages the eyeshadow blending game.
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
I quite like this Elizabeth Mott blending brush! It works so well. It is also a very nice color. A brush doesn't need to look pretty but it is a bonus when it is. It blends nicely and has held up well after repeat use and weekly washes. I often reach for this brush when doing my makeup.
Sara S.
Sachse, TX
This is one of my favorite blending brushes. It is so soft and such a pretty color. I love using this to apply any eyeshadow I have to the crease. It works really well and is easy to clean. I've had this for about 6 months and haven't had any issues with shedding. This is a great brush!
Daisy T.
I got this brush in my March 2017 ipsy bag. I love it when I get brushes in subscriptions! This has become my favorite blending brush ever! Its soft, (which is why I love it), small, (another reason why I love it, I can barley see without my glasses) and its a pretty color!
Courtney W.
I actually prefer this blending brush as a nice highlight brush for my brow bone. I reach for other blending brushes over this one to blend my shadows. However, I always use this one for my brow highlight. It is so soft and I love the color. I received this brush in my Ipsy bag.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good quality blending brush?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
What is the best of makeup brushes set?
Kaitlyn H.
Conway AR
Is this brush soft? And easy to blend with ?
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Is this better than elf?
Alexandra V.
Woodbridge NJ
Is this brush worth it, does it shed