BY ELIZABETH MOTT #12 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A must-have brush that buffs and blends shadows to give you the perfect look.  Cruelty-free and vegan, this blending brush is made with synthetic fibers that's easy to wash and does not shed

Net weight: 0.3oz

Materials: 100% Synthetic Fibers

Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn
Absolutely love this brush! I received it in one of Ipsy Glam bags. It is very soft, stylish and doesn’t shed at all compared to Sephora brushes. It is perfect for blending especially when it comes to layering colors and creating a light vs dark combination. It’s a must-have brush!Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush
Spenser M.
Tallahassee, FL
I received this brush in an Ipsy bag, and I love it! It is dense but still very flexible and soft to help with blending. I wish it had a longer handle, but with it being so short, it does make for a nice brush to travel with. This is the only brush I own by Elizabeth Mott, but it rocks!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ got this in my Ipsy bag.. twice! And I was so glad that I️ did! These brushes are amazing! They remind me a lot of the luxie brushes I have. They work so so well. I️ love the softness and how well they blend out eyeshadow. I️ reach for it daily. Its definitely a must have!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush is the best blending brush I have ever used! I received it in my Ipsy bag. It blends out any eyeshadow in seconds! It’s amazing, especially for the price!! I no longer look for blending brushes because I have found the one I need!
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
These brushes are to die for!! I love the body of the brush and the bristles are soft and not flimsy which is a great sign of a good quality brush! I was so happy to find it in my Ipsy bag! I have so many brushes now!
Sara H.
Kennesaw
I received this in my ipsy bag, and I am so glad I did! I has helped change my eyeshadow game. It is the perfect size and fluffiness for your transition shade. Picks up just the right amount of shadow and blends it out so easily that it feels like I'm cheating.
Madison Z.
I received this in an ipsy bag a few months ago and I fell in love instantly! It blends so well and it feels so nice on the eyelids! I have sensitive skin and some eyeshadow brushes irritate t but this one is great!
Livvy O.
Tipton, IN
This is one of my favorite blending brushes for eyeshadows! It blends evenly and is very soft, it doesn't irritate my eyes. I received it in an Ipsy bag but I would definitely repurchase when, or if it breaks.
Jaylan N.
Fort Oglethorpe
This is a great brush for the crease! It has an amazing shape and fits perfectly in my eye. And the bristles are sooooo soft and blends colors beautifully. Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush
Alexa A.
Omaha, NE
My favorite makeup brushes ever!!!! I have never used makeup brushes that were so perfect for blending. I love that they are a cruelty free product as well. As a MUA it's important to me that my products are cruelty free. I recommend all Elizabeth Mott products from the amazing makeup brushes to my all time favorite highlighted Show Me Your Glow!!
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good quality blending brush?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
What is the best of makeup brushes set?
Kaitlyn H.
Conway AR
Is this brush soft? And easy to blend with ?
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Is this better than elf?
Alexandra V.
Woodbridge NJ
Is this brush worth it, does it shed