BY ELIZABETH MOTT #6 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A must-have brush that buffs and blends shadows to give you the perfect look.  Cruelty-free and vegan, this blending brush is made with synthetic fibers that's easy to wash and does not shed

Net weight: 0.3oz

Materials: 100% Synthetic Fibers

Angel P.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
I found this brush to be nicely made, sturdy, but lightweight - which is not necessarily a bad thing. The handle is on the shorter side for brushes, but not "travel size". The synthetic fibers are soft, but no more so than some of the drugstore brands that are known to have decent quality brushes. I found them to be quite densely packed - maybe a bit too dense for eye shadow blending, in my opinion. While the bristles are not overly long, the brush is a bit on the large side, which created issues with smaller eyes.  Overall, it is a decent brush, and it is quite pretty. I would say that someone that has larger eyes or is looking for a nice nose contour or spot highlighting brush. I received the blending brush in my Ipsy subscription bag for March, 2017. This review is not sponsored in any way and the opinions are my own.
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.
Charlotte, NC
I received the Elizabeth Mott blending brush in my march ipsy bag this month. This brush is definitely a great addition to my Collection. It feels like silk as it blends the shadows on the lid, and it has a lot of density to the bristles so you don't have to work as hard blending out your colors. Thanks to #ipsy for such a great match.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
This brush is probably the nicest makeup tool I own. I received it in and Ipsy bag, but I would have definitely purchased it otherwise. The bristles are dense yet fluffy, and using this brush doesn't dull the color of my eyeshadow. Highly recommend! (I tried to show how well the brush blends by buffing a dark eyeshadow on my arm, so hopefully that helps.)
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Super soft cruelty free great for blending but check out her new glow powder
Show us your 3 Unexpected Places to Use Highlighter:

1. Lips: Dab on the Cupid’s Bow and onto the center of your lips to fake a fuller pout.

2. Eyes: Pat onto the center of your lids to create a halo effect (over shadow or on its own) for a boost of brightness.

3. Collarbone: Think below the chin! Create a faux glow by dusting highlighter onto your clavicle.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I am loving my Elizabeth Mott blender brush. This gem is delicate, soft and timeless. I love that it is vegan, and animal cruelety free, and not to mention packaging and bristles stunning. It blends my eye shadows effortlessly. Easy to clean, and this brush will not shed. Such a great addition to my brush collection.
Heather W.
Heather W.
This is my go to brush. I received one in my ipsy subscription and fell in love with this Elizabeth Mott brush. This is seriously one of the nicest blending brushes I have ever used. I hate those fluffybrushes that don't let you be really exact with the placement of the shadow. I do one spritz of water on this brush and dab the brush into my shadow, then dab the shadow on my eyelids. This brush is the perfect size and I've washed this brush at least 30 times and all the bristles are still there and I haven't noticed one loose bristle in over a year. I also use this brush at least 5 days a week so I was VERY happy to find these on Amazon so I bought a couple more. Thank you for an amazing product.
Marriah A.
Marriah A.
Minneapolis, MN
Being a girl whom loves makeup and has troubles finding the right brush that actually does the job is harder than you'd think.... once I tried this one I seriously fell in love! It's soft, and flexible! Which is what you need for blending! 👍
This brush is the perfect crease brush/all over brush! It's dense, but soft, and picks up a lot of product. It is very soft on the lids as well. I love the light blue handle and it's over all a really beautiful brush. It is $15, and I probably wouldn't have purchased it if I didn't receive it in my recent Ipsy bag, but if it's in your budget- it really is the perfect crease brush.
Cathy G.
Cathy G.
I'm giving it a three because to me, it's like any other shader or blender brush I have. I use this for my eyes and I have many other brushes like this one. But. The bristles are not stiff; very flexible and soft. They pick up product well and evenly disperse it for a smooth application. Love the color of the brush so spring just such a cool but also warm color. Very ocean. But, it does what it intends to do and that's what matters.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
I received this in the March 2017 Ipsy bag. I was super excited to get this brush because they generally send some great ones! I have a couple products from Elizabeth Mott that I have received from Ipsy before that I enjoy and this is no different. This is not a fluffy blending brush, but rather a more precise blending brush. I used it to blend in the crease right where the hood of my eye is and it fits well    in that area. It cleans easily and is simple to use. Thanks Ipsy!
norah mohammad a.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
What is the best of makeup brushes set?
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good quality blending brush?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Conway AR
Is this brush soft? And easy to blend with ?
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Woodbridge NJ
Is this brush worth it, does it shed
Jess M.