BY ELIZABETH MOTT

A must-have brush that buffs and blends shadows to give you the perfect look.  Cruelty-free and vegan, this blending brush is made with synthetic fibers that's easy to wash and does not shed

Net weight: 0.3oz

Materials: 100% Synthetic Fibers

• How much is this brush?? I would like to try it out!1 Answers
  • What is the best of makeup brushes set?7 Answers
  • Wow this will help so much isn't it ?1 Answers
Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush
  • "I received this brush with my ipsy glam bag and I use it all the time to blend out my eyeshadow, it picks up the eyeshadow very well but it is better to use it as a blending brush, I recommend this to anyone that needs a good brush." in 152 reviews
  • "got this in my ipsy bag and i love it, this is one of the best things i get from ipsy these care just as good as the luxe brushes which i love, great for the crease" in 80 reviews
  • "I received this is my monthly Ispy bag. It's wonderful. I have a few blending brushes but this one does the job the best. The bristles are so soft and fluffy. I love how short the stem is. It fits perfectly in a little bag I carry in my purse so I can bring it with me everywhere." in 28 reviews
  • "[product:elizabeth-mott-blending-brush-68] nice and soft, not to hard, picks up powder good, nice and small to fit in makeup on the go" in 4 reviews
Melissa J.
chandler
I love discovering new brushes - especially as I'm still relatively new to caring about the products I use on my face. However, I'm not quite sure how to judge this brush. "Do you like the shade?" - Sure, but who cares about the color of the brush compared to its desired qualities? I know a lot of people out there want their brushes to look a certain way - but I don't. So, judging this tapered brush based on what is is SUPPOSED to do, I'm pretty meh about it. Its not an awful brush, so I won't throw it out or donate it, but its not a good brush, so I won't reach for it unless I've been lazy and haven't cleaned my others. I feel that it takes a lot more effort to blend my eyeshadow than other brushes meant for the same thing. Its soft, but not as soft as others. It picks up and packs - but not as well as others.
Ashley T.
Richmond, TX
I love brushes so much. I find myself using a lot of eye brushes for one look. I'd have to say my favorite type of brush is usually the fluffy brush, but I found myself quite disappointed with this brush. It's soft, but it's almost too fluffy for me? I guess it's all a matter of preference, but I reach for this brush the least out of all my brushes. On a side note, the hairs don't fall out and it holds pigment fine, so it's not a terrible brush.
shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
Raquel M.
Hailey , ID
Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush this is another great blending brush. It’s cruelty free and blends your eyeshadow seamlessly. The brush is soft and easy to wash. Doesn’t shed witch is another plus. Super excited to have it in my collection.
Brandie M.
Tullahoma
I have the Elizabeth Mott tapered blending brush that I received this month in my #Ipsy bag.. This is an amazing brush. The handle and bristles are very well made and put together. The brush feels very silky like while using and it blends gorgeously. I couldn't ask for a better blending brush will definitely be buying her other brushes.
Emily d.
Portland , OR
I got this with my july ipsy glam bag and it's my favorite blending brush for eyeshadow.  It's easy to use and the bristles are so soft.  It picks up product well but it is really a blending champion.  I'm glad I got it in my ipsy box because otherwise I could not afford it.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I love this little brush. I recently received it in one of my ipsy bags. I get brushes every month (you can never have enough brushes) I love how soft this brush is, but the best part is how well it blends eyeshadow. This is a great addition to have in your brush collection.
Samy F.
conway
This is a great blending brush, it's very soft and blends the eyeshadow very well. When washing the brush no bristles have fallen out and it dries quickly and keeps its shape. It is a little small, but it gets the job done. I would recommend this blending brush to others.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I️ got this in my Ipsy bag.. twice! And I was so glad that I️ did! These brushes are amazing! They remind me a lot of the luxie brushes I have. They work so so well. I️ love the softness and how well they blend out eyeshadow. I️ reach for it daily. Its definitely a must have!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I received not this exact brush but the tapered blending brush in Ipsy bag recently and I really like it. It is really soft and blends eye shadows easily. Brush bristles are a little longer than I prefer which makes them bend a little but it still works really nicely and can be used for the lid or the crease.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good quality blending brush?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
What is the best of makeup brushes set?
Kaitlyn H.
Conway AR
Is this brush soft? And easy to blend with ?
Andrea M.
Is this better than elf?
Alexandra V.
Woodbridge NJ
Is this brush worth it, does it shed