Elizabeth Cole Jewelry Stiletto  Earrings

Elizabeth Cole Jewelry Stiletto Earrings

BY ELIZABETH COLE JEWELRY

Gold, Crystal Single octagon stilletto earring with Swarovski Crystals see more...

Elizabeth Cole Jewelry Stiletto  Earrings
Elizabeth Cole Jewelry Stiletto Earrings
Mira H.
You cannot go wrong with these earrings. They are simply stunning! They were not as heavy as I expected them to be.
Valorie B.
Chattanooga, TN
I found these in a summer iPad issue of Better Homes & Gardens and want them SOOO badly! They are GORGEOUS!
liz n.
I love these :)
ikr a.
chetia

This serum really helps with the frizzies, and makes my curls stay curly all day long. I often skip a day washing my hair because I no longer wake up with a bush that needs taming. One caveat: don't use too much of this product or your hair will look greasy. Just a tiny bit is enough!
Areeba S.
Karachi, Sindh
My aunt just got them for her anniversary. And these are awesome. I surely recommend them for buying them for a special occasion!
Marlisse T.
Manati
I would love to have those earnings, they look so fashionable.