Elizabeth Cole Jewelry Navette Drop Earring uploaded by Rozi J.

BY ELIZABETH COLE JEWELRY

Navette Drop Earring - Light Blue Inspred by the color palette featured on Zac Posen s Spring 2012 Runway Show, this is a new twist on our classic crystal navette earring. Navette Drop Earring, Light Blue. see more...

Buy on Beauty.com

Start your review of Elizabeth Cole Jewelry Navette Drop Earring!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Every time I wear them someone always has a nice compliment!" in 1 review
Conroe, TX
I'm in love with my crystal blue earrings. Every time I wear them someone always has a nice compliment! You can dress them up with your work slacks or wear them to impress your date, either way it's a good idea.
Middleburg , FL
These would be great for dressing up formally or wearing with a matching dress out to dinner. They are very elegant looking, and I love the diamonds around the big stone. Gorgeous!
chetia

This serum really helps with the frizzies, and makes my curls stay curly all day long. I often skip a day washing my hair because I no longer wake up with a bush that needs taming. One caveat: don't use too much of this product or your hair will look greasy. Just a tiny bit is enough!

Elizabeth Cole Jewelry Navette Drop Earring

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email