BY LUCKY YOU

Find Fragrances at Target.com! Feminine, fresh, sexy. Lucky You for finding this fabulous fragrance! A fresh citrus-fruity floral fragrance. Lucky You for women stays crisp with ruby red grapefruit, green leaves and wat4er hyacinth; soft with star jasmine, peony and blue poppy; and sensual with sandalwood, musk and amber milk. Gender: Female. see more...

Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Classic scent very clean and floral. It's a fragrance that's been around for awhile. It's a nice and simple bottle it's refreshing and long lasting. You can find it very easily!
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this fragrance! It so yummy and floral. I always get compliments when wearing this perfume! It is an awesome value! I think I paid about $10 at Wal-Mart for this and it last forever.
Stephanie R.
Yukon, OK
This is only the best body spray/perfume around. It is the only body spray I have used that has lasted more that an hour or two and it also smells amazing. It is mildly priced but well worth it. I recommend to everyone I know.
Jah J.
I love this mist, I spray and walk right into after the shower. The smell is very pleasant, and this list sticks really well to my skin compared to the regular perfume bottle.
Arica U.
Akron , NY
I really love the scent of this body mist/perfume BUT it doesn't last very long. As much as I enjoy the way it smells I wish the fragrance lasted longer 😒 it's a good buy for the price just be prepared to go through it quickly bc you need to spray throughout the day.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
This light fresh floral body spray lasts all day without wearing off or being overpowering at any point. The low price is an amazing deal for how long this bottle will last you.
Jessica L.
I like this perfume. It's not one of my favorites but it is my go to when I'm out of my favorite perfume. I would recommend this to my friends.
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
This has been my favorite for the longest time. It's very rare to find these in my area, so I mostly have to order online.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
This is the best smelling body spray I own! Classy, and is long staying. Reminds me of college days.
Ally S.
I love how light this stuff is and how pretty I smell! Literally 3 to 4 sprays is all you need