BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Give that special person in your life six different fragrances to try and change to match their mood or their outfit. isaac mizrahi's fabulous will turn heads when you walk by with thtis citrusly scent. when you wear bcgb by max azria it will envelop you with a cloud of soft sweetness. this fruity floral fragrance is a charming addition to her fragrance collection. a fun, lovely scent that is sophisticated enough for a night out on the town but casual enough for any time, lucky you is a wonderful companion for all sorts of adventures. this fresh ctirus withlight floral fragrance will turn heads wherever she goes. ed hardy... see more...

Diondrea W.
Phoenix, AZ
One thing I love about this collection is its a familiar fragrance every time. Been a debutant an elegant smell is always appeasing to those you come in contact with.
Christy A.
I love the variety packs that come out from Elizabeth Arden. I also love many of the fragrances available from Elizabeth Arden but this is not the variety pack for me. The fragrance is good quality, but I do not care for these scents.
Nathaly G.
Charlestown, MA
My boyfriend gave me this and it smells soooo bomb! Sometimes he is like you smell good and I'm like its one of the perfumes. its very pleasent and a smell for every occasion
Danielle S.
I bought this for my Mom last Christmas and she loved it, all of the sents were long lasting and smelled great. The variety pack is a great option for those wanting to try different sents or for those looking for variety.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
This range of perfumes smells incredible, wherever you go the scent will follow you. This product is amazing you smell very good and fresh! .. I want to review it in my channel .. I prefer to love youthank you
Polina P.
This set of perfumes smell incredible, wherever you go the smell would follow you. This product is amazing you would smell very good and fresh!