BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerElizabeth Arden
White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray

Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray

by Elizabeth Arden

A sweet, delicate floral fragrance nuanced with freshness that puts a delightful smile on your face. Mood : Delightful Smile Classification : Rose, Woody, Musky

Does this one stay on well or does it wear off quickly?
What do you think about this perfume? What does it smell like in cold or sweet flavors?
I would of loved to be sent this! Why is it so hard to get a voxbox ?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray!
Jennifer  H.
Greentown, PA
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Jennifer  H.
My new favorite fragrance! I received this free of charge from Influenster to review. The rose scent is delicate; it lasts all day and isn’t over powering. It’s fresh and floral; a great scent for every day use. A little goes a long way, so it will last a while. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new fragrance to try!
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Alexia Z.
For Elizabeth Arden, this fragrance is not bad at all! I like that the scent is light and fairly subtle, I usually don’t think this brand for perfumes because it tends to have musty scents but this is such a beautiful bottle with perfect floral notes.
Ashley K.
Palm Coast, FL
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Ashley K.
Purchased at: ULTA
She’s pretty, fresh, light and airy. Unremarkable, but nice. Forgettable, basic and simple. Crowd pleasing and inoffensive. The rose here does not go soapy or shampoo-y. On my skin it starts out and remains authentic throughout the wear. Longevity is about 4 hours. Sillage is arms length settling into a skin scent. She’s very affordable at Ulta. Follow me on IG @AshleyScentMe for more reviews!
Jessica M.
Spring, TX
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Jessica M.
This perfume has a sweet and floral scent. It lasts a long time on my skin. I like the packaging, it is so pretty and minimal. The spray on the bottle disperses a fine and even mist. I would recommend this if you’re into sweet and floral fragrances.
Marie K.
West New York, NJ
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Marie K.
I really love the scent! I love floral scents and this one is really amazing. It stays all the day long
Mackenzie E.
Dublin, OH
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Mackenzie E.
I’ve been absolutely love this white tea rose fragrance. It’s so soft and feminine making it the perfect spring scent. I’m truly obsessed! The bottle is so sleek and pretty too! Highly recommend if you like soft floral scents!
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Maria R.
I’m not very fond of floral scents because they remind me of my grandmother’s perfume (no offense but you know what I mean)—-overpowering and strong to the senses to the point that they give you a headache. This was a pleasant surprise, the scent combination was mildly floral and fresh, kinda like the first few days of spring. And no headaches over here 😉
Rio I.
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Rio I.
One of the biggest drawbacks about living through this quarantine, is that nobody is going to be able to smell my new signature scent. It has a gorgeous, light, floral air to it. Notes of fresh rose with the smoothness and subtly of white tea. The scent is not overpowering, but just one spritz will do you for the day. It lingers in the air yet fades to the background so that others may notice the scent but not be turned off by an abundance of rose. Elizabeth Arden has outdone herself; truly chic and a fantastic purchase for anyone looking for that new signature scent.
Dominique T.
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Dominique T.
I’m not typically a floral perfume person. But I was actually VERY surprised by how much I enjoyed this scent. In all honesty, when I think of Elizabeth Arden, I think of perfume for an older crowd, but I would actually purchase this perfume. It has a rose scent, but isn’t overpowering or sickly floral. I like it a lot!
Lily N.
San Antonio, TX
Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Lily N.
This is the sexiest smell I’ve smelt in awhile! Nothing says, “Hello Spring, I’m ready to Blossom!” like Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose. I’m uber sensitive to fragrance and smell. In fact, I won’t even date a guy if I’m not vibing his scent. Either way, I’m picky when it comes to my perfume, but this perfume got me in my feels!!! I kept going back for seconds and thirds as if it’s was my ex. The smell is light and airy, but the body is strong. Reminds me of a beautiful spring day with some model dancing in a field commercial. Everything is so light and perfect. I love that it doesn’t have that standard Rose smell. I can’t wait until this self distancing period to be over so I can trap someone in my web with the Elizabeth Arden White Tea Wild Rose. This is definitely going to be part of my spring staple!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana P.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Jenna B. il y a 2 ans
It’s light, but long lasting. You definitely smell the rose and floral notes
Anamika C.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Maria B. il y a 2 ans
I sprayed my favorite pajama sweater and have been wearing it three nights in a row and whenever I throw it on I can still smell it!!