BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Find Your Moment.
Pure. Exquisite. Uncomplicated.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Elizabeth Arden White Tea is inspired by the simple pleasure that accompanies the first sip of tea. Exquisitely uncomplicated, this new fragrance invites you to revel in the moment.

A musky-woody floral, it preludes with sparkling Italian Mandarin and sensual Sea Breeze Accord. Its Zen-like heart of White Tea Extract and Mate Absolute Paraguay steeps in graceful femininity while Madras Wood, Ambrette Seed Absolute and a Trio of Tranquility Musks lead to a harmonious finale. For the woman who wants to immerse herself in the moment.

White Tea is a crisp, blissful new addition to the Elizabeth Arden fragrance portfolio. The perfect escape for your senses, it is an invitation to indulge in warm memories and delight in the white tea vapors, blue skies and cotton-like clouds.

All Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

Tessa J.
San Marcos, TX
This perfume smells amazing and is one of my favorites. It is also priced amazingly and is one of the cheaper perfumes on the market! The scent is light, fruity and fresh. I would definitely recommend it
Influenster M.
Love this scent! Airy, and feminine and sticks with you. My husband got this perfume for me as a wedding gift, and every time I wear it I think of our special day.
Esma K.
Little Rock, AR
Omg I received this as a sample in a magazine, I am SHOOK, like literally. It's like I've always been looking for a smell like this and I've finally found it! It smells so good, it has a very refreshing and light smell to it. I'm so excited to buy this<3
L R.
Silverdale, WA
I received an unexpected sample of this with an order. I really enjoyed the first sniff, but after studying the second whiff, learned...perhaps not so much. It's a unique, gentle, slightly enticing smell, but it genuinely smells of tea, like a pantry. Because it is gentle and light, I doubt it would wear well during the day.
Melissa R.
My new favorite summer time fragrance. It's a light, sweet fragrance perfect for the summer time! It's long lasting and not overpowering. The bottle is very elegant as well.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Love this perfume! It smells wonderful! It scent is super soothing and calming! Very light, not overwhelming perfume at all! I love it! Highly recommended!
Brittney H.
Williston
Very light smelling perfume but lingers for a long time...I got mine on amazon.com for $80 it's a little sweet yet fresh smelling at the same time!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
What an amazing scent! It smells like white tea very long lasting! It’s not an overkill of a scent either which is awesome.
Jodi C.
Canadice
I didn't like the scent. It was heavy and strong. I got it in a sample pack, I think from ULTA. It seemed too "old" for me.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Great for everyday, light and empowering yet not overpowering. I find I get tons of compliments when I wear it.