BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Find Your Moment.
Pure. Exquisite. Uncomplicated.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Elizabeth Arden White Tea is inspired by the simple pleasure that accompanies the first sip of tea. Exquisitely uncomplicated, this new fragrance invites you to revel in the moment.

A musky-woody floral, it preludes with sparkling Italian Mandarin and sensual Sea Breeze Accord. Its Zen-like heart of White Tea Extract and Mate Absolute Paraguay steeps in graceful femininity while Madras Wood, Ambrette Seed Absolute and a Trio of Tranquility Musks lead to a harmonious finale. For the woman who wants to immerse herself in the moment.

White Tea is a crisp, blissful new addition to the Elizabeth Arden fragrance portfolio. The perfect escape for your senses, it is an invitation to indulge in warm memories and delight in the white tea vapors, blue skies and cotton-like clouds.

All Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water/Aqua/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730).

April B.
Cleburne, TX
From the very first spray of this, it became my favorite perfume. I love it so much! It smells very expensive but it is actually a decent price. It has a very classy feminine smell that lasts all day long. It has an almost floral mixed with fruity smell. Not at all overpowering floral smell. Just a beautiful smell that can be worn at any time of day or any season. It's WONDERFUL!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
Elizabeth Arden's "White Tea" is a classy, fresh, feminine fragrance. I think it would be perfect for daily wear; "White Tea" is very light and neutral. I picture being surrounded in fresh linen and wildflowers, on a spring day in the sun when I pause to enjoy this aroma. Elizabeth Arden's "White Tea" perfume is heavenly! Would make a lovely Mother's Day gift.
Louise S.
Wilmington , DE
FINALLY !!!!!! A perfume that smells light airy and stays with you all day. I have had MANY perfumes but this by far surpassed them all. This will become a staple in my life. Everyone compliments it and I have had a few ladies ask where and what it is. Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette Spray
Camille D.
Warrenton, MO
Love this scent! I wear it everyday and get so many compliments! It doesn’t last very long so I always want to reapply and it’s a fair price I would definitely buy again! Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette Spray
Sarah G.
LINCOLN, NE
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this smell so much! The price is excellent for how well this smells and lasts. This was my first time using it but I have had my eye on it for awhile! Will for sure be repurchasing!
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
This smells really good not strong smells flowery though and clean. Fresh as well. I highly recommend this. I really love this smell. I might buy a big bottle of this.
Katharine B.
San Francisco, CA
My #GiftCrush is Elizabeth Arden’s White Tea Eau de Toilette. It’s feminine, light, and long lasting.
I would recommend this product to those looking for a light signature fragrance. I bought mine at Macy’s. @influenster #contest Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette Spray
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
I love the scent of this perfume. You can wear it anytime of the year. It’s lasts for so long! I love that it’s not too heavy or overwhelming. The bottle really catches your eye. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a year round scent.
Troy T.
Robinson
This is by far my favorite perfume ever!! I find myself always having such a hard time finding a perfume that i’ll actually like and not get sick of, this is definitely amazing. It’s like a fresh clean scent.
Tessa J.
San Marcos, TX
This perfume smells amazing and is one of my favorites. It is also priced amazingly and is one of the cheaper perfumes on the market! The scent is light, fruity and fresh. I would definitely recommend it