BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

• Gardenia
  • Lilac
  • Amber
  • Top notes:  Living Amazon lily, Italian neroli, crisp aldehyde
  • Heart notes:  Egyptian tuberose, living narcisse, Turkish rose, living jasmine, Italian orris
  • Base notes:  Amber, oakmoss, patchouli, living sandalwood

Made in USA

Talc, Silica, Calcium Carbonate, Parfum/Fragrance, Kaolin, Silk Powder/Serica/Poudre De Soie, Mica, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide 9CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947)

• Where can I purchase this in store? Not online 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
White Shoulders is such a comforting scent to me. My Great Aunt whom I am named after, this is her signature scent. Its powder fresh scent brings warm memories and makes me think of a strong hug. As her Junior I am honored to wear this timeless scent!
moranda.haines
Austin
One of my favorite perfumes, I would add it in my top ten favorite perfumes. It's a perfume with a hint of sweetness & the dust stays on, and doesn't wear off in a matter of hours. Of you like to have just enough of a nice fragrance, but not over doing it this is one I would definitely try. Also, it doesn't take much so not only does it last longer while wearing it last longer in general.
Mary S.
Farmington, IL
This fragrance brings back so many wonderful memories! White Shoulders was my Grandmother's signature scent. She wore the lotions and powder on a daily bases saving the perfume for special occasions. She always carried a pretty hankie that she sprayed this perfume onto.
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This scent was given to me by my aunt and I really liked it. it was very light and not too strong. I wore it back in middle school so it was nice to start using perfumes and stuff made me feel like an adult :]
Torrey K.
Spring, TX
This is a well prices product and the powder looks great in the skin as well as it has an amazing smell! Try it out for yourself
Vann E.
Even though I am aware this is a powder scent, I can't help but wonder why that's the only scent you smell. Its disappointing.
Aya M.
parma
Nshallah ci sono io la penso la mando la mia isola 🌴 a mi dalle la mia migliore come te
Kristen D.