BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Natural fruit extracts refine pores for a clear, translucent complexion. Hydrating marine extracts leave skin soft, smooth, radiant. Maximizes efficacy of Visible Whitening regime when used once or twice a week. Oil-free, dermatologist tested, clinically and allergy tested.

• His dint seem to have much visible effect, ?1 Answers
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
Ecently started using and I feel very good, I hope to reduce pores, I like it because it is not greasy and leaves a matte finish
Kee R.
This dint seem to have much visible effect, but I hardly even gave it a chance because it is so sticky and it smells weird.
Kat B.
This is an amazing product, it left my skin glowing! I would highly recommend it! I always pick this up. It's truly amazing.
Megan C.
I actually found this at tjmaxx and it's been working for me. I didn't even know it was high end until I googled it..
melisa s.
Leirum street, Islington
This product is amazing, its one of my favourite. I bought it online (the website) as i couldnt find it in stores so it was quite pricey. It was my first time using it, i love it, but i dont think ill purchase again because of the price. I think you can find many drugstore products that would do the same thing. I use tiny amounts because I dont want it to finish.
Cristina T.
His dint seem to have much visible effect, ?