BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Scientist have found that sleep is a time for our skin to repair itself. In fact, skin cell regeneration almost doubles at night. Make the most of your skin’s natural cycle with this multi-benefit Skin Balancing Night Cream. This lightweight yet highly effective cream delivers balanced hydration all night while working to restore and firm the look of your skin. Skin is left relaxed, revitalized, and ready for a beautiful new day. Best For: Combination Skin. Skin Balancing Night Cream. see more...

Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I really enjoy this cream. It's fairly thick and hydrates well overnight. You don't need a lot and it sinks in quickly. The only bad thing is the smell....it does have a stronger 'grandma' smell, but it does.go away and for me it's worth it for the benefits.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Bought to try out but the consistency is a bit heavy for my skin. I only use very light textured moisturises. However it's still a good one and I think I will use it more as a night cream.
Dagmara M.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is my to go to product a few times a week. I can't wear night creams too often as my skin gets naturally very oily at night. But this cream is awesome. When I wake up my skin is super hydrated, and it doesn't make me break out and clog my pores, which is a big MUST.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I bought this for my mother, and I could tell a difference in her skin after a few weeks of use. Her skin looked really moisturized and she had a glow to her face. This product really does work. It is pricey but it is worth it.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I truly don't think it is worth the price, I have found plenty of drug store moisterizers that work just as well if not better. I'll never pay that much money for such a terrible product again.
Abby J.
Saint Cloud, MN
This cream feels so good on your skin and I love putting it on before bed! It is thick but not too thick that it doesn't dry. My mom sister and I all love this product and I will definitely continue to repurchase!
Montana S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I use this nightly for my face cleansing before bed. I tend to get really dry skin and once I use this, my skin soaks up all the moisture. I wake up with hydrated and glowing skin but without the oily look.
NAKARY L.
This product is very good, I am in love with the one who is a little expensive and that is the negative side of it, for everything else everything is positive
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I like this product it’s easy to use works well smells ok to packaging is good it is not greasy it was effective to I recommend it got it at the mall