BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Scientist have found that sleep is a time for our skin to repair itself. In fact, skin cell regeneration almost doubles at night. Make the most of your skin’s natural cycle with this multi-benefit Skin Balancing Night Cream. This lightweight yet highly effective cream delivers balanced hydration all night while working to restore and firm the look of your skin. Skin is left relaxed, revitalized, and ready for a beautiful new day. Best For: Combination Skin. Skin Balancing Night Cream. see more...

Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
I really enjoy this cream. It's fairly thick and hydrates well overnight. You don't need a lot and it sinks in quickly. The only bad thing is the smell....it does have a stronger 'grandma' smell, but it does.go away and for me it's worth it for the benefits.
danielle c.
This product works so good for all skin types. I know for my skin it helps me with dry patches on my face and feeling refreshed throughout the night. It hydrates and refreshed your face and leaves you with a smooth and amazing finish!
Elyssa S.
This is a very good night cream. It’s mositurzing, gentle, and light weight. Love to use on my face, neck and chest before bed. Waking up feeling rejuvenated. Only negative thing is it’s on the little more expensive side. But it’s toally worth it.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Katie M.
Reading , PA
Bought to try out but the consistency is a bit heavy for my skin. I only use very light textured moisturises. However it's still a good one and I think I will use it more as a night cream.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Dagmara M.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is my to go to product a few times a week. I can't wear night creams too often as my skin gets naturally very oily at night. But this cream is awesome. When I wake up my skin is super hydrated, and it doesn't make me break out and clog my pores, which is a big MUST.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
I think I had the first version of this, but it was a holy trail for me, still is on days that I need the heavy duty moisture. And the smell is so nice, it's a light, clean kind of smell. I love it so much
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I bought this for my mother, and I could tell a difference in her skin after a few weeks of use. Her skin looked really moisturized and she had a glow to her face. This product really does work. It is pricey but it is worth it.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I truly don't think it is worth the price, I have found plenty of drug store moisterizers that work just as well if not better. I'll never pay that much money for such a terrible product again.