BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Everyone’s skin has its own ideal moisture level. Help maintain yours all day with this oil-free, skin balancing lotion for combination skin. SPF 15 helps protect your skin from sun damage. Clinically and dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Creating a Visible Difference in your skin means giving it the right amount of hydration and protection all day. This gentle, oil-free lotion helps protect skin from UVA/UVB rays while providing the right amount of hydration all day long. Our special Alpha/Beta Hydroxy Compound also works to refine, and retexturize skin.

Non-acnegenic and dermatologist tested.

INGREDIENTS:

Retinyl Linoleate-A gentle patented retinol derivative that softens the appearance of fine lines and gives the skin around your eyes a radiant look.
Alpha/Beta Hydroxy Compound-Refines, clarifies and retexturizes skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate-Found naturally in the epidermis, this ingredient lubricates and attracts moisture to the skin.
Vitamin C Derivative-This stabilized form of vitamin c provides antioxidant protection and helps brighten the appearance of your skin.
Tocopherol Acetate-This vitamin e derivative has antioxidant properties to provide free radical protection and help condition skin.
Oxybenzone and Octinoxate-Provides broad spectrum sun protection.
Glycerin-Provides optimum hydration to replenish and revitalize skin’s appearance.

Buy on ULTA*
Maja M.
Sacramento
Love love her brand for a lot of this recommend getting samples of her things because it’s mixing it goes on smoothly it gives a little tingle and that’s how you know it’s working great product a little on the expensive side but an overal great product
Ann S.
I have used a sample of this lotion and it gentle. It's easy to apply and blends into the skin quickly. I like the texture of the lotion. I received this at Macy's department store. I would consider buying this.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion is great for my complexion because it deals beautifully with my mixture of dry and oily skin.
My face has never felt so hydrated and healthy. Whatever the climate conditions my skin is ready to meet them and I feel beautiful. The difference is truly visible!
Kyla C.
I've noticed such a huge difference in my skin since I started using this product. My skin looks so glowy and my skin tone looks even. Most days I don't even wear foundation or tinted moisturizer because my skin looks so good. I plan on purchasing this product again because it's been doing such a great job for my skin.
Katie M.
Buffalo, NY
this product is perfect and I honestly have no idea what I would do without it. I always use sunscreen as part of my beauty routine, as I have very fair skin, so I love that this product is both a lotion and a sunscreen, which makes it that much easier to put on sunscreen everyday
Megan G.
I love that you can wash this product off before bed or wear it beneath foundation. It's a bit pricey but it met all of my expectations. The packaging is gorgeous and I would definitely recommend it to others and purchase it again!
Maria V.
Like this lotion sunscreen leaves my skin hydrated yet not oily. I have oily T-Zone and I look for products that aren't heavy to prevent or worsen my skin problem.
marle t.
I am delighted with this sunscreen lotion, it is really unique, leaves the skin radiant and apart that protects you, it is not like the common sunscreens you see that you wear, this one does not! And it's the good thing.
Excellent! recomended
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY

This product goes on smooth and leaves skin very soft! Smells great and absorbs quickly, so you can use makeup right after! Highly recommend it!
Maria C.
Douglas
This product protects me from the sun so well. I burn quickly and most sunscreens don't help but this one does.