Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex uploaded by EZX Anna C.Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex uploaded by EZX Anna C.Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex uploaded by melanie s.See all 7 photos
2 colors available

BY NONE

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex, 2.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Photos (7)
Buy on Nordstrom*
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Mmmm... I wasn't a big fan of this product. I didn't really care for the smell-- just a personal preference I think, because my husband didn't mind it. It kind of smelled like an artificial linen "clean" fragrance. To each his/her own regarding that. But-- after I put it on my face and neck my neck started to itch! Ick! I can't deal with that! I'm sure it's good for some people, but my skin tends to be a bit more sensitive and this just didn't work. I'll be returning it.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my FAVORITE facial moisturizer. Have used it off and on for years. Recently it has been getting hard to find. Found in MARSHALLS for under $20! Also- for Black Friday, there was a 20 percent off sale and some Elizabeth Arden was even on clearance. SCORE!!!! Really though- if you can still grab this at ANY store your face will thank you. It's the bomb!!!
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
Wellness Guru Expert
A good cream when your skin really needs good moisturizing and nourishment! In the winter I use both day and night, but in summer for the combined skin is suitable for use as a night cream. Aroma is not familiar, but it does not irritate me))
crmn m.
crmn m.
Elk Grove, CA
I purchased this at TJ Maxx for my sister because we both have dry skin, this helped so much! It doesn't leave you feeling greasy, you can put it on before makeup and it'll help you makeup on just slide on. It moisturizing any dry patches and just leaves your face feeling very soft and moisturized. It's very luxurious feeling and the packaging is so nice and heavy.
Lisbeth R.
Lisbeth R.
Amazing!!! Can't say enough. Great hydrating cream. I use it everyday and my skin feels soft, hydrated.. I am in love with this product and will be getting more.
Eriqita W.
Eriqita W.
Nottingham, MD
I bought this in many for 55. bucks. I so wanted to love this but I don't. Sadly its a product I will use because i don't want to waste 55 bucks. The reason I don't like this is because it makes my face feel sticky. I have dry flaky skin this has done nothing for it so far in past two weeks. The reason i do give this a 3 star is because i do think it works well with a monsterization primer. t helps fill in the fine lines on my face some. Its a very strong smell. Fresh smell but too strong for me.
Diane N.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Growing up watching my mom my older sisters I've always had an appreciation for this brand. The cream is perfect for every day use. The packaging is lovely and the scent is fresh and not overpowering. It isn't enough when I get dry patches on my sensitive skin but otherwise it does a wonderful job!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
Ive been using this product at a very young age. I love this brand. I use all my face moisturizer from Elizabeth Arden. Its very rich, smooth and keeps my face hydrated especially during winter when my skin tends to crack. I use it day and night everyday.
Katie b.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
I love Elizabeth Arden facial products. I end up buying them at Marshalls most of the time because they seem to have a wide selection and the price is discounted. I have about 10 of her products now in my bathroom and they are just great!
Midian S.
Midian S.
Doral, FL
I started using this product a month ago because my husband's mum gave it to me after hearing complain about not being able to find a moisturizer that I liked. This stuff is amazing! My face feels good and it doesn't feel sticky. I've read reviews complaining about the smell but at least the one I have doesn't have a strong smell and I don't feel it after a few minutes anyway. I started seeing a difference on my skin after a week of using it and I'll definitely keep using it for as long as I can!