BY NONE

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex, 2.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Chiamaka 🇳.
Riverdale, GA
This product is heaven in a bottle! I started using it aftermy skin became dry during winter time. I use it every morning and night. It is completely hydrating and faded some of my dark spots. My skin is firmer and softer. The cream also has a nice smell.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is one of my favorite creams to use underneath my eyes for my bag as well as crows feet. It is so silky smooth and I have noticed a visible difference in my skin and the elasticity of my eyes. I love this product because it works as well as it claims.
Valerie M.
Such a lightweight, non greasy cream with so many benefits! After only a week I noticed my skin was glowing, smooth, and supple. It really fades fine lines and wrinkles and does not cause any breakouts. One pot also lasted me three months!! It doesn't take much to moisturize your whole face.
Midian S.
Doral, FL
I started using this product a month ago because my husband's mum gave it to me after hearing complain about not being able to find a moisturizer that I liked. This stuff is amazing! My face feels good and it doesn't feel sticky. I've read reviews complaining about the smell but at least the one I have doesn't have a strong smell and I don't feel it after a few minutes anyway. I started seeing a difference on my skin after a week of using it and I'll definitely keep using it for as long as I can!
Eriqita W.
Baltimore , MD
I bought this in many for 55. bucks. I so wanted to love this but I don't. Sadly its a product I will use because i don't want to waste 55 bucks. The reason I don't like this is because it makes my face feel sticky. I have dry flaky skin this has done nothing for it so far in past two weeks. The reason i do give this a 3 star is because i do think it works well with a monsterization primer. t helps fill in the fine lines on my face some. Its a very strong smell. Fresh smell but too strong for me.
EZX Anna C.
A good cream when your skin really needs good moisturizing and nourishment! In the winter I use both day and night, but in summer for the combined skin is suitable for use as a night cream. Aroma is not familiar, but it does not irritate me))
crmn m.
I purchased this at TJ Maxx for my sister because we both have dry skin, this helped so much! It doesn't leave you feeling greasy, you can put it on before makeup and it'll help you makeup on just slide on. It moisturizing any dry patches and just leaves your face feeling very soft and moisturized. It's very luxurious feeling and the packaging is so nice and heavy.
Emma C.
Review for: Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex 2.5 oz more...
I have extremely dry and oily skin and this product does an amazing job of balancing my skins and keeping acne at bay too! Extremely effective! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would make a great Christmas gift
Samantha F.
Mmmm... I wasn't a big fan of this product. I didn't really care for the smell-- just a personal preference I think, because my husband didn't mind it. It kind of smelled like an artificial linen "clean" fragrance. To each his/her own regarding that. But-- after I put it on my face and neck my neck started to itch! Ick! I can't deal with that! I'm sure it's good for some people, but my skin tends to be a bit more sensitive and this just didn't work. I'll be returning it.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Growing up watching my mom my older sisters I've always had an appreciation for this brand. The cream is perfect for every day use. The packaging is lovely and the scent is fresh and not overpowering. It isn't enough when I get dry patches on my sensitive skin but otherwise it does a wonderful job!