Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil-Free Cleanser uploaded by Anna E.Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil-Free Cleanser uploaded by Jacqueline L.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

We’ve used years of research to create an oil-free foaming cleanser that’s wonderfully effective yet mild and soothing.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Oily skin demands thorough cleansing without being dried out. We’ve combined a proven blend of botanical extracts, plus witch hazel and glycerin to create a perfectly balanced cleanser that’s effective yet mild. Our hardworking, oil-free foaming cleanser helps minimize the look of pores while providing optimum hydration (yes, even oily skin needs some) and leaves your skin feeling clean, energized and glowing. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non-comedogenic.

INGREDIENTS:

Witch Hazel-Provides astringent properties to help tone your skin and reduce the look of pores.
Sage and Rosemary Extracts-Mild, yet effective cleansing system that soothes your skin. Both extracts are skin conditioning.
Glycerin-Provides optimum hydration to replenish and revitalize your skin’s appearance and prevent harmful stripping of the skin.

Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
I purchased, I applied, I ran out. I love this oil free cleanser for my oily skin. The smell was not my favorite, but the end result was amazing. I purchased this with the toner as well still have it and love it. I would definitely recommend to all my ladies with oily skin.
Kristen G.
Racine, MN
This cleanser is a dream. Same as the toner, it's great for helping me control my oily skin. I go to bed feeling clean and not dry. It's not harsh and highly recommended for anyone with skin on the oily side.
Erin E.
Westerville, OH
The oil-free aspect was super noticeable and was great for my skin! With moderately dry skin, I love moisture, but not when it comes with oil! This is a great product to achieve my skin goals.
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
Great product to use for people with oily skin. Cost is decent and it leaves my face feeling smooth but not extra dry, it's a very good value and I would totally recommend this product to others with oily skin
Tamara S.
Independence, Ky
I love this face wash! When ur done using it ur face feels right and cleansed! It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way it can last almost two months!
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
Oil Free and amazing texture. I love washing my face with this cleanser. I would recommend to everyone to at least trying if you have oily skin
Madison S.
Kerens, TX
This cleanser is my holy grail product. My face isn't oily at all when I use the Visible Difference oil free line. It's amazing.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
I love this cleanser. It makes my face feel soft without the oil. I would definitely recommend this for people with oily skin.
Andrea M.
Matewan, WV
I have always adored all of Elizabeth Arden's skin care line. I will definitely continue to purchase this gentle cleanser.
Estefani S.
Beaverton, OR
This cleanser is really good and does what it has to do. It can be a bit pricey but it's worth it
Reagan M.
Russellville, AR
Is this good for dry skin? I need an oil free cleaner bc of my eyelash extensions.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Age range
laura p.
Does this work if yor skin is sensitive?

Amazon