BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Dry skin can be vulnerable to dullness, flakiness and sun damage. This cream works to provide continuous moisture and preempt moisture loss at its source. SPF 15 helps protect skin from UV damage.

For those with dry skin, it can be an ongoing struggle to moisturise properly, remove rough, dead skin and protect from UV damage without causing irritation. We’ve drawn from over 100 years of spa science to create a cream that hydrates gently yet continuously while helping to reveal your own smooth, healthy looking skin. Helps your skin maintain its own ideal moisture level and leaves your face feeling fresh and smooth. SPF 15 helps protect your skin from UV damage.

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN

Your daily skincare regime can make a Visible Difference.

Skin types are as individual as personalities and can change with the seasons, diet, and stress. 100 years of Elizabeth Arden spa experience has taught us that nothing is more beautiful than beautiful skin. Whether your skin is dry, oily, or at times both, the new Visible Difference line of skincare essentials gives your skin the hydration it needs to appear healthy and radiant.

Specifically designed and customised for each unique skin type – combination, oily and dry – Visible Difference is a four part daily treatment process that cleanses, tones, treats and moisturises. See the difference a skin-specific, spa-inspired daily regime can make in your skin today and everyday.

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Night Cream
  • "I'm actually a beauty Adviser for this company so I can honestly tell you that this moisturizer really does work FOR DRY skin. If you have oily skin or a combination skin is this for you? No, but the Visible difference line does have a moisturizer for both oily and dry, along with cleansers, toners and serums! Great for teenagers, and for those who are just starting out. So if your looking for a good hydrating cream and you have really DRY skin then grab this, because I can guarantee you.. You will LOVE this!" in 3 reviews
Mulan H.
San Francisco, CA
I've been using this moisturizer for the last few years. It helped reduce any discolorations from acne and it left my skin looking a lot more firm. I think my skin got used to the product so I switch between products now, but I definitely still keep one in stock to use!
Maura S.
Wethersfield, CT
Elizabeth Arden is the master of night creams. I loveeeeee this. Right now it’s outside of my budget but it works so well. It smells perfect for sleep and it keeps your skin so lovely all night. I’d highly recommend this to others. My mom started me on Elizabeth Arden creams when I was about 18. My Gram swore by them and she was 94 with nearly perfect skin. I just love this.
Allye D.
I absolutely love Elizabeth Arden skin care! I've been using this night cream for over a year now! It's made such a huge difference in my fine line wrinkles around my eyes & mouth! It keeps my face very moisturized especially in the winter months. It doesn't have that thick oily feeling. It goes well after cleaning my face with Elizabeth Arden facial wash. This is a must have in my daily cleaning routine!!!
Charlie R.
Bronx, NY
My skin could feel it working after the very first use. Its worth the price. I highly Would recommend also I Love this toner 💕 Helps keep my skin clear and removes any makeup missed after cleansing my face. A toner you can count on whether you are 20 or 70 of age thank you Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Toner
Masbely A.
Me encanta,esta crema no soy de las qe tiene una rutina especifica,de limpieza cada noche pero con esta crema siento qe no necesito mucho lavo mi cara y me la aplico deja mi cara muy muy suave al dia,siguiente la recomiendo mucho pues su precio es bastante comodo
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have really sensitive skin. It is really hard to find a product that works well for me. This is a very gentle cream, I think it is a great product for the price. I would definitely recommend for those who have sensitive skin.
Sharon F.
Gaithersburg, MD
This product looks nice , love the packaging and everything about it but it breaks me out after using it maybe because I have sensitive skin . Sure it will be good on another.
Virginia K.
Des Moines
Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Night Cream is amazing! I love that this cream doesn't clog pores, my face doesn't feel greasy in the morning either!
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
dont notice much of a difference wjen using this crram. i do not like tje scent that the cream has, seems a tad strong and reminds me of my grandmother's face creams.
Paige P.
hamden
Nice night cream, a little too rich for my sensitive skin. First time using it and I will probably stick to my Liz Earle night cream. Just not suited to my skin type, however it's still a good product.

Macy's