BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

If you have dry skin you may have already discovered what scientists have long known : nighttime is your skin’s natural time for rejuvenation. It’s also a wonderful time for hydration. This light yet intensely moisturizing cream helps skin visibly repair itself, to look and feel firmer and more resilient. It also releases soothing scents of lavender and honeysuckle as a blend of essential botanicals and proven moisture boosters help replenish your skin’s moisture reserves overnight. Best For: Dry Skin. Gentle Hydrating Night Cream. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very dry skin, but in the summer, I can't use my normal heavy night cream or it clogs my pores. This has been my perfect summer moisturizer for night time since I've tried it. I love how smooth it is and how hydrated it leaves my face without clogging me up or making my skin feel heavy." in 4 reviews
  • "This feels hydrating to the skin when applied. My skin soaked it right in! It is a great product, but I think that I will be trying her Lift and Firm cream next! " in 4 reviews
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Great face cream. Highly recommend if you can afford it. The high price on these products make it less accessible to everyone. I used to have a fabulous job and could afford this. Now I'm unemployed and disabled and WISH I could still buy it. Why should only the well to do be able to have great skin?
Mulan H.
San Francisco, CA
I've been using this moisturizer for the last few years. It helped reduce any discolorations from acne and it left my skin looking a lot more firm. I think my skin got used to the product so I switch between products now, but I definitely still keep one in stock to use!
Paige P.
Hamden, CT
Nice night cream, a little too rich for my sensitive skin. First time using it and I will probably stick to my Liz Earle night cream. Just not suited to my skin type, however it's still a good product.
Dominika C.
This night cream is awesome. I wash my face and put this cream before I go to bad and it’s very effective. It’s great price for such an awesome product and it’s very gentle on your skin. I highly recommend
Brit M.
Westwood, NJ
I love this! Did it change my life? No. but it worked. Skin felt and looked really hydrated. My nose is the driest part of my face, it helped that. I also woke up and felt like it did have a long lasting effect on my skin! Would recommend. Definitely not for oily skin though!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💜
Wilma Q.
Coral springs
I use as part of the wild back years back I don't remember a very Wilbur's good product but I know that this feeling brand is good so I do recommend trying it out and let me know what you guys think
Francesca T.
Deltona, FL
I have tried a sample of this cream and it was a very luxurious moisturizer. My skin felt very replenished after my first use and look forward to purchasing the full size.
Lindzie B.
Love this stuff. My friends mom is a manager at an Elizabeth Arden spa and let's me try the products all the time. This cream is awesome. I apply it after a shower before bed. It feels light and doesn't make me feel like I have a mask on like other options can. My skin can breathe and it has a nice scent. Definitely would recommend.
Amanda K.