BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• "I'm actually a beauty Adviser for this company so I can honestly tell you that this moisturizer really does work FOR DRY skin. If you have oily skin or a combination skin is this for you? No, but the Visible difference line does have a moisturizer for both oily and dry, along with cleansers, toners and serums! Great for teenagers, and for those who are just starting out. So if your looking for a good hydrating cream and you have really DRY skin then grab this, because I can guarantee you.. You will LOVE this!" in 3 reviews
Liz R.
In the winter, my skin gets dry patches around my cheeks. I absolutely LOVE using this cream at night after I shower or wash my face. I wake up with moisturized skin and my makeup applies almost flawlessly!
Reana F.
Ontario, CA
Ellen T.
I like this product. It moisturizes well but is on the thicker, greasier side. I like to use it before bed for that reason. A little does goes quite a long way. It does have a strong scent though and tends to linger. I'm not a fan of the scent but it doesn't bother me that much to the point that I would stop using it. You can find this at affordable prices at TJ Max, Marshalls, and Costco.
Nina K.
I used to have this Elizabeth Arden cream 2 years ago, but I was not impressed with it. I liked the fact it had SPF15, but I don't know, how well it protected my skin from sun damage , what I know is that this Gentle Hydrating Cream irritated my skin,never absorbed completely , and it's definitely not for sensitive skin.
Marlena B.
Anderson, IN
Smooth, hydrated skin plus sunscreen? I'm in!!! This gentle cream provides a bounty of moisture and protection! The best place I have found to buy it is Fingerhut, surprisingly enough. It is a great value at a great price that is always in my arsenal.
Can't lie, I got this as a free sample because a good friends works for the company so I always have some on hand. I'm not sure about the price but I know my skin LOOOOVES this stuff. my face feels so wonderful each night when I put it on. no better feeling.
16852johanna r.
Wow I think this line of creams and serum for the face are truly wonderful , advertising is not only really see the change and how favorable my oily skin will recommend
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Protege contra el sol... Y ofrece una hidratación inmensa éste producto me sorprendió desde que lo comencé a utilizar.. Lo recomiendo..
yulissa R.
o love Elizabeth Arden visible difference gentle hydrating cream leaves my face looking very hydrated and looking healthy and nicely
Aidyn L.
This cream is perfect for when my shin is feeling really dry and looking dull. It is extremely hydrating and my go to moisturizer!