BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This clear gel rolls on to enlivens tired-looking eyes, reduce the look of puffiness and target dark circles.

PRODUCT DETAILS

The delicate skin around your eyes sometimes needs extra special treatment. Roll on our exclusive clear gel packed with natural extracts to enliven tired-looking eyes, reduce the look of puffiness and target dark circles. Your skin is lightly moisturized and left with a smooth matte finish. Ophthalmologist, clinically and dermatologist tested. Fragrance free and suitable for contact lens wearers. This treatment is suitable for all skin types and is recommended for daily use.

INGREDIENTS:

Retinyl Linoleate-A gentle patented retinol derivative that softens the appearance of fine lines and gives the skin around your eyes a radiant look.
Chamomile and Cornflower Extracts-Help calm and soothe skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate-Found naturally in the epidermis, this ingredient lubricates and attracts moisture to the skin.
Cantella Asiatica Extract-This extract helps tighten and firm your skin’s appearance by supporting skin’s natural collagen.
Witch Hazel-Provides astringent properties to tighten your pores.
Cucumber Extract-This extract cools and tones your skin.
Coneflower Extract-Helps soothe and calm the skin.

Laura R.
Woburn, MA
I am always looking for something to help with dark circles under my eyes. I’m fair skinned so I feel like they are super obvious. I tried this product and crossed my fingers. Unfortunately I didn’t see any changes. This is not my miracle in a bottle. The search continues!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I found with ELIZABETH'S ARDEN VISIBLE DIFFERENCE BRIGHTENING EYE GEL in the perfomance rate as in my personal experience I saw results that were not seen until about the fourth week,it does help for me I get deep dark corcles and it did elimanate them to a degree and bring spark to my eyes.
I think it is a high in price though it does deliever.This is why I gave it four stars.
Emily B.
Moyock, NC
I like this product it's very "cooling" on the skin and moisturizing. I use it everyday along with an eye serum to help with plumping my dark circles. The reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because it's pricey and I think that drugstore would work just as well
Rachel W.
This product seriously works miracles on your skin, it truly is amazing. I love the way it makes your skin feel after using it and how much of an impact it rally has. I would honestly recommend this to anyone needing help with the area under their eyes!
Stephanie C.
A lot of these brightening products I never really see the difference in. I always me up trying them more and more because I have hope but I just don't ever see a difference in my skin. I wouldn't recommend
Briana W.
Fort Collins, CO
I doubted this at first but I thought I'd give it a shot. I have hereditary dark circles and nothing has helped. Surprisingly, this worked wonders. Hopefully they don't reformulate any time soon because I'm hooked!
Elizabeth Arden's brightening eye gel is amazing! I use it every day and it reduces puffiness and dark circles. It comes in a nice box and easy to use tube. The product is reasonably priced and affordable. Wish it can come with the gift boxes for holidays!!
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
This has helped my eye bags so much. It reduced the puffiness also. I recommend this to anyone.
Gina p.
Waycross, GA
Really love this!! Really easy to use and works awesomely definitely seen a difference in my eye area
Jemima G.
Cape Town
The product made my skin around my eyes feel really soft and light but since I only tried it for the sake of trying it and not because I actually need it, it really affect me. I found it in my moms drawers and I know that she uses it a lot and loves it’s outcome. I know she’d recommend it.
Nigladyonis R.
Hi, I would like to k ow what this product is used for ?
Lindsey H.
Past products I have used that promise under-eye brightening do so with a shimmery finish. My question: how does this finish for those who have used it? Is there any micro-glitter or other light reflecting shimmer?