BeautyFaceFacial SkincareElizabeth Arden
VD Good Morning Retexturizing Primer 15ml

Elizabeth Arden VD Good Morning Retexturizing Primer 15ml

by Elizabeth Arden

Skin can benefit from a wake-up call in the morning. Our retexturising primer helps you put your best face forward with a proven blend of botanical boosters and Vitamin A. Skin instantly looks fresher and makeup goes on smoother.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden VD Good Morning Retexturizing Primer 15ml!
Allison H.
Santa Clarita, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This primer is okay. It is pricey but lasts a long time. I was not a fan of the silicone gel-like consistency and it has no discernible scent.
Tiara C.
Bethlehem, PA
This stuff is amazing ! My foundation came on so much smoother with this to be quite honest !
Carolina L.
Austin, TX
I love this primer. It prepares your skin for the day and for the makeup if you are going to wear any. I like how it feels on my face, it lives it smooth and protected. My skin is a little dry, and it helps as a first step moisturizer.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
This product does not feel like a primer in the traditional way. It’s a little creamier and not quite as smooth. It was made a little before it’s time and now they have a newer one that I prefer. It also has a weird scent that smells a lot like margarine.
Julia A.
New York
I am an addicted to these product. I had been using it since 1982 will never change. I only buy my product at Macy’s.
Audrey S.
Manchester, TN
I bought this new at my local goodwill for .25 and had to give it a shot. I am completely addicted! The feeling of it is so velvety. It makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth. My absolute favorite product in my makeup bag.
Alexia B.
Holds your makeup in place all day, helping foundation go on evenly as well, it's worth the money and an excellent primer!
Tammy S.
Summerside , PE
Elizabeth Arden VD Good Morning Retexturizing Primer 15ml uploaded by Tammy S.
I really notice a difference with this primer, it makes my skin so soft and smooth before applying my make up!
kat B.
I love the way this primer makes my skin feel. If i didn't have it i dont know what i would do. This is a great primer if you want to invest in a higher end primer.
elsie M.
THIS PRODUCT MAKES MY SKIN FEEL SO SILKY, ITS LIKE TOUCHING VELVET, MY SKIN FEELS SMOOTH AND HYDRATED AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE.

Looking for your answer?