BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Whether it's dreams she has yet to share, secrets she has yet to reveal, or ambitions she has yet to declare, UNTOLD was designed to embody the many different facets of the modern woman. While some of these facets are apparent on the surface, others remain hidden, only to be revealed or discovered over time.

The UNTOLD fragrance journey opens with sparkling Pink Pepper fused with crisp Bergamot, exposing her vibrant optimism while playful fruity accents of Pear and Blackcurrant Bud LMR* evoke her unpredictable ways. Her refined femininity is revealed as delicate Gardenia petals enwrap themselves with intoxicating Egyptian Jasmine LMR*. Her mysterious aura is sensed through whispers of Patchouli Heart LMR* and nuances of Sandalwood. Finally, her magnetic sensuality is unveiled as heated ambers cascade over the caress of hypnotic musk. Lingering in the air is the unforgettable essence of her presence.

• How long does the scent last?1 Answers
  • Is it long lasting? What does it smell like?1 Answers
  • I don't really understand why the product is so expensive...3 Answers
Sky C.
Love the perfume bottle looks Really fancy .. it's smells so good .. it's totally wortH the 62$ it's probably one of her best perfumes . Well I think so ...
Salome C.
I don't like scant of this parfume. For me is too sweet and anoing. I don't feel comfortable with this fragrance
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
I bought it on a whim at TJmaxx without really smelling it and hoping for the best. Thankfully I got lucky and I am pleased. Nice floral scent and pretty bottle. It's not my favorite but great for everyday wear.
Sydney R.
Blacklick, OH
Great smell that will keep you feeling refreshed all day. It isn't a very over bearing smell. It is just right if you're looking for an every day scent.
Marikym T.
Norwood, MA
Feminine and lovely. Truly a classic type of fragrance that is inoffensive but not memorable. If asked what I was wearing, I wouldn't even remember. This was sampled at Macy's. It smells nice but cheap. Not worth the price and only an average fragrance at best.
Wanda G.
Mundelein, IL
Love this one perfume people one of my favorites and people has given me a lot of compliments
Edith F.
Fragancia suave, dura por todo el dia.
. Perfecto para ir al trabajo o para uso diario
Milly L.
Newcastle
Besides from the beautiful high quality packaging the strong smell is so nice ! Would recommend
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
This stuff smells great and a little bit goes a long way. Be careful to not use too much.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
I like the smell of this perfume but if you accidentally use too much, its very overbearing. The bottle is really cute.
Merima B.
How does this perfume smell?
Abby E.
I don't really understand why the product is so expensive it it because of the bottle?
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
What does the scent compare too? I've been wanting to try it, But I'm afraid it has an old granny smell. Any input?
Amanda F.
Será qui é Bom?
Kerstin H.
Flint, MI
Is it long lasting? What does it smell like?

back