BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A luxurious and modern rendition of a sensuous floral composition, UNTOLD celebrates the sophistication and intrigue of the multi-faceted modern woman. From her vibrant optimism to her refined femininity, mysterious aura and magnetic sensuality, UNTOLD takes you on a journey through the many facets of a woman that together, make her genuinely beautiful. A sparkling and fruity introduction, a radiant floral heart and a mysterious addictive warmth, this fragrance captures all that a woman is. Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Marikym T.
Norwood, MA
Feminine and lovely. Truly a classic type of fragrance that is inoffensive but not memorable. If asked what I was wearing, I wouldn't even remember. This was sampled at Macy's. It smells nice but cheap. Not worth the price and only an average fragrance at best.
Kerina H.
I love Elizabeth Arden. This brand doesn't often fail me. And when it comes to perfume this is my go to. It is a spicy floral smell that is strong and lasts all day. So no need to carry it with you when you are on the go!
Lenaya F.
Ewing, NJ
This is my go to perfume, when I'm in college. No matter what if I feel as though I need a quick spray it goes straight on my wrist and a little behind my ears. I got mine as a birthday gift two years ago.
LaShawndra L.
Griffin, GA
Really beautiful scent. To me it gives off a sweet floral, woody smell. I love the shape of the bottle and the message on the inside top of the box.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Ahhhh you guys!! This smell is so nice. People literally compliment me every time u wear it. It's one of my favorites. A little pricey but lasts!!
Jessica T.
I love this scent. My mom gave me the lotion that came with the box set and it smells amazing!! I always get complements when I wear it!
Kimberly B.
This product is a little on the pricey side but totally worth it! Such a great smell can't go a day without it!!
Denise N.
El Monte, CA
Smells so good! Had a friend who had this perfume and I couldn't get enough of it. It lasted all day
alex c.
this is so great cause it's scent is quite luxurios and it can be used during special occasions. this is what i use when going to occassions and the bottle is so cute! very tiny
Candice S.
Coleman Street, Southend on Sea
My favorite perfume. Received a sample in a Beauty Box I subscribe to. It's now one of my top 3. I wear this every other day. I often get comments on the scent and the bottle is beautiful.
Merima B.
How does this perfume smell?