BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Whether it's dreams she has yet to share, secrets she has yet to reveal, or ambitions she has yet to declare, UNTOLD was designed to embody the many different facets of the modern woman. While some of these facets are apparent on the surface, others remain hidden, only to be revealed or discovered over time.

The UNTOLD fragrance journey opens with sparkling Pink Pepper fused with crisp Bergamot, exposing her vibrant optimism while playful fruity accents of Pear and Blackcurrant Bud LMR* evoke her unpredictable ways. Her refined femininity is revealed as delicate Gardenia petals enwrap themselves with intoxicating Egyptian Jasmine LMR*. Her mysterious aura is sensed through whispers of Patchouli Heart LMR* and nuances of Sandalwood. Finally, her magnetic sensuality is unveiled as heated ambers cascade over the caress of hypnotic musk. Lingering in the air is the unforgettable essence of her presence.

• How long does the scent last?1 Answers
  • Is it long lasting? What does it smell like?1 Answers
  • I don't really understand why the product is so expensive...3 Answers
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I went to Marshalls on a fragrance spree and I notice Elizabeth Arden untold on the counter. I stared at it and since there was no tester I was like heck, why not try this. When I tell you.... the smell is the bomb. This fragrance is not strong, has a casual smell and good for just going out with friends to a restaurant or something. The notes are jasmine, bergamot and pink pepper. I get asked all the time what am I wearing and when I tell them they are blown away and wanting to buy this fragrance. If your looking for a Modern feminine woody smell that is not strong but long lasting, this is a good fragrance in your collection.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
OMG! This scent is so good. Everytime I have this on, I get a ton of compliments. It lasts for several hours on my skin. I guess this is my second or third bottle and I'll continue to repurchase .
Britni Rose G.
Memphis, NY
While not a brand I'd think of first when asked to think of a young, warm, exciting fragrance. Yet Untold definitely is. It stays mature enough to play well with the Arden, uh... demographic, shall I say... yet it's definitely friendly and young enough to draw in a younger clientele for Arden, which is increasingly more and more aiming towards a younger generation, color-wise. As for individual notes, my nose sucks at that, but my brain says it's warm and yummy, but not cloying and powdery. It's no Red Door, but it's absolutely sleek. I mean, look at that bottle! Gorgeous. Definitely don't walk by this one without giving it a try.
Marikym T.
Norwood, MA
Feminine and lovely. Truly a classic type of fragrance that is inoffensive but not memorable. If asked what I was wearing, I wouldn't even remember. This was sampled at Macy's. It smells nice but cheap. Not worth the price and only an average fragrance at best.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
The bottle is cute and the smell is fantastic. It's a calming smell for me. Last a very long time it's not to much either!
It's a hit or miss people either like it or don't.
I'd say give it a try!
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
The love scent for any occasion and I always get compliments on it!! it's not wicked harsh and it doesn't give you a headache which is hard to find in perfumes like this one. the packaging is so cute and love putting this on a kind of display haha
Kerina H.
I love Elizabeth Arden. This brand doesn't often fail me. And when it comes to perfume this is my go to. It is a spicy floral smell that is strong and lasts all day. So no need to carry it with you when you are on the go!
Thais S.
Brooklyn, NY
What can I say about it? I don't even know what I liked more about this product, the fragrance, the color, the bottle? It is just so cute and amazing. It last all the long the fragrance and I got a lot of complements
Kaitlyn F.
Definitely an amazing scent! For me this is a treat! I got it as a gift from a family member and would absolutely get it for a friend! It stands up agains other scents that don't always last as long.
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
I bought it on a whim at TJmaxx without really smelling it and hoping for the best. Thankfully I got lucky and I am pleased. Nice floral scent and pretty bottle. It's not my favorite but great for everyday wear.
Merima B.
How does this perfume smell?
Abby E.
I don't really understand why the product is so expensive it it because of the bottle?
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
What does the scent compare too? I've been wanting to try it, But I'm afraid it has an old granny smell. Any input?
Amanda F.
Será qui é Bom?
Kerstin H.
Flint, MI
Is it long lasting? What does it smell like?