Elizabeth Arden True Love Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by SASSAFRASS N.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

True Love by Elizabeth Arden Perfume. For a subtle yet intriguing women's fragrance that lasts all day without being overpowering, turn to True Love. A soft cloud of white floral notes, including freesia, iris and jasmine, opens the blend. Fresh apricot and peach add youth to the scent. The designers at Elizabeth Arden developed and released this fragrance in 1994. Wear it at the office or for a casual lunch to give your daily routine a new sense of excitement and adventure.

Maribeth P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Omg this was my favorite scent for the longest!!...all thru high school and college, at least from what I remember, it was the perfect scent, mind u I have asthma so that was great and was not overpowering and lasted me all day! ...I really need to repurchase this scent because it was thebest scent I ever had!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this perfume!! When I wear it to work I get so many compliments on if. It's even really affordable which is a plus. Myself and my mother in law are addicted to it. I am so happy that I found this in our cabinets!
Deborah D.
Suitland, MD
This is an oldie but goodie for me. True Love has a fresh and sexy scent in my opinion. It is appropriate to wear for any occasion. People will be wondering what you're wearing. I have enjoyed this scent since I was in my early twenties. I say try it, you'll love it!
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
I LOVE the way this smells but it almost lasts too long. I got sick of the smell by the end of the day, even though it's wonderful. Use very sparingly, but I do recommend it.
Ben S.
Church Hill, TN
I smelt this product a few days ago at Walmart and I was surprised by how well it smelt. I'm not good at describing scents, but it had sort of a sweet smell.
Mara C.
New Castle, DE
Demasiado exagerado el olor para mi gusto , como te pases con ella es muy complicado sacarte el olor . Esta bien pero no la recomiendo
Sandra S.
Des Moines, IA
The smell is too "mature" for me. I got it as a gift from my friend, went through the mini size and probably won't purchase again.
Emma g.
Yes I like this. ladys this will have your man loving on you all day. so if you did want him in your face don't put it on.
Maria M.
Love this smell! I love all of her fragrance! Totally worth the money. The smells lasts.all day long too!
Stephanie F.
Excellent floral scrent, that is not overpowering can be used all year round. It is very long lasting
Moria T.
Highland Spgs, VA
I have no questions at the moment, but will have some coming up soon :)
Emma g.