Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster, 1 oz. uploaded by Jeri B.Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster, 1 oz. uploaded by Pallavi K.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster, 1 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Jackie N.
This stuff is amazing! I got a sample of it and got about 3 uses out of it. I would put it on at night & when I woke up in the morning, my skin felt so supple & smooth. I'm definitely going to go buy the full size product now. This stuff does wonders for my skin!
Pallavi K.
Got a sample of this in my Sephora order and Iove it. This product needs to be applied directly onto cleansed skin even before you use any serum or moisturizer. It had a but of creamy consistency and glides on skin easily. It absorbs fast and does not look greasy which is a huge factor for me to buy any product because I have combination to oily skin. Since it was a sample I did not see any significant difference I'm my skin from using it for 3 days but it did not give me breakouts or cause irritation. Planning to buy the bigger size to try it out since it gave me some added moisturizing benefit without looking like I was having too many products on my skin.
Vanessa O.
What's so unique about this product is...any skin type can use this product. And you can incorporate this product with any other skin care that you currently use. It goes deep into the skin to repair and protect the skin. Smooth and light weight. Little goes along way. Anyone for any age can use this. Worth the price you pay.
Victoria L.
Townsend
I use this after I wash my face. A great product to start with. I follow with the anti-aging serum. Beautifully packaged and gentle on all skin types.
Brian F.
Astoria, NY
Excellent, effective, and high-quality product. I would absolutely recommend this to the skincare-dedicated friend or family member on your list.
Emmaleigh D.
Tillar, AR
I absolutely LOVE this product. When I exfoliate my face, I always use this product afterwards and wake up with soft, glowing skin.
Lauren T.
Fall River, MA
Feels great on my skin and leaves a flawless finish and glow. I recommend using this as a base to foundation
roxana m.
Como práctica de belleza es buenisimo tuve la oportunidad de probrala y me encanto la recomiendo.iendo
Elysia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smoothing and soothing. I use just a small dab and it smooths our my skin and preps for more hydration.
Sekoya S.
I love this booster! It made my love for the other products in my skincare ritual even greater and really does boost the effect of the products applied afterward. The only downside is the price. I used this product both morning and night (as directed), and the bottle, which is only available in 30ml (at least around here), only lasted me about a month. I would love to buy it again, but the price causes me to be a bit hesitant. I feel like you could probably find a similar product for a more reasonable price.