BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster helps restore the healthy look of skin’s surface layer, fortifying its natural ability to repair and renew. Designed for Every Woman. Every Skin Type.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Boost your skin's natural defenses.
Boost your skin's ability to renew.
Boost the results of your skincare products

Did you know that the condition of your skin's surface layer is directly linked to how healthy, radiant and youthful your skin looks? When the surface is damaged, your skin may not be able to retain moisture and loses its natural defenses to protect itself, ultimately losing the ability to renew itself.

Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster is designed to help restore the healthy look of skin’s surface layer, fortifying its natural ability to repair and renew. Used before a serum and/or moisturizer it boosts the effectiveness of your skincare products. Your skin looks beautiful, resilient and refreshed, ready to face the day.

• SUPER Winner: Voted best product innovation.

• SUPER Ingredients: A fusion of plant extracts and probiotic fortifiers helps strengthen skin's natural defenses.

• SUPER Tested: Proven technology based on a U.S. home use test of women

• SUPER Results: Boosts the effectiveness of all your skincare products

INGREDIENTS:

FLAXSEED (Super-Primes Skin)-Boosts skin’s natural moisturization by reducing water loss in the surface of the skin.
SEA FENNEL (Increases Luminosity)-Helps reinforce the integrity of skin’s moisture barrier.
PROBIOTIC COMPLEX (Nourishes and Smooths)-Optimizes skin’s microflora to help strengthen its natural defenses.

• When you Recommend to use? 1 Answers
  • I have oily skin, does this booster make skin more oily? 1 Answers
Diana M.
Fayetteville
I was actually working for Elizabeth arden when this product launched. Although I've moved on, I still keep this in my routine! It smells heavenly, like clean laundry. It has a very light gel/water feel and soaks in fast. I love the probiotic complex in it, keeps breakouts in check! I would especially recommend this to someone with acne. The probiotic balances the bad bacteria and helps to clear skin without drying and damaging it.
Georgia L.
Berkeley, CA
I love how it feels on my face. I have noticed a difference in my skin's hydration since I started using this. I put it on after my toner and before my creams and oils. It is lightweight but definitely packs a punch.
Megan P.
Demopolis
I love this serum so much!!! It's very beneficial. I started using this for the first time back in December. It's gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin. It definitely meets my expectations and I think the product is perfect. I would recommend this to other people.
Stacia R.
Foutaintown
Very very cooling and gentle on the skin and a little goes a long way. Fast absorbing and really moisturized my skin, only down side for me was the price granted it works very well but the price is what turns me off a bit so unfortunately wouldn't purchase again
Alyssa D.
Massena
The point of this isn't too make your creams and lotions more potent, it's to help boost the results. Almost like, would you rather walk to the finish line or run to the finish line? It speeds up the process. The feel is fantastic, the bottle is great.
Amanda B.
crowley, LA
I have quickly fallen in love with this pre-serum! It glides on and really absorbs well! I honestly noticed a difference in my skins bouncyness within a few days! This will be a repurchase and found itself a home in my day and night routine!!
Yuhe J.
Germantown, MD
It is very smooth and i use it during my morning routine. I like it a lot but for some reason i dont use it every day. Sometimes i use other products. It is gentle and doesnt smell. I am neutral as to whether or not i would recommend this product
aurora c.
I've only used this product a few times but the texture feelings like a serum/gel and feels very nice when you put it on the skin!! when i use this with a moisturizer on top it almost makes my skin more dewy
Jo H.
Definitely feels like it’s helping my moisturizer sink in. Saved my skin when I was in NorCal in January. Very gentle and smooth. A little pricey if you don’t need that extra hydration
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I love Elizabeth Arden products, I was skeptical about my first purchase but since then I have been hooked!! They do exactly what they say they will do, this product in particular leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and supple, it doesn't cause irritations or breakouts (I have sensitive skin that is a combination of dry and flaky to normal depending on the weather/season), so this was an important factor in my decision making, it also helps protect my skin from harmful environment components and UV rays. It is pricey!! I'll repeat that it is a pricey product, BUT it is worth the price for what this product offers your skin and you won't regret it.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
When you Recommend to use?
Marielle D.
Neponsit, NY
I have oily skin, does this booster make skin more oily?