Elizabeth Arden Sunkissed Pearls Bronzer and Highlighter uploaded by Nigladyonis R.Elizabeth Arden Sunkissed Pearls Bronzer and Highlighter uploaded by Nigladyonis R.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Infused with microlight minerals and Vitamin E, the bronzing powder blends effortlessly for natural golden warmth while the highlighter provides a beautiful luminous glow.

PRODUCT DETAILS

This bronzing powder and highlighter duo instantly gives a sun-kissed, contoured glow to the skin complexion. The compact includes two bronzing shades and one highlighting shade which are formulated with skin perfecting ingredients to protect and illuminate skin. Sunkissed Pearls Bronzer and Highlighter is packaged in a pearl white compact with a window and includes a natural hair brush for easy application.

INGREDIENTS:

Vitamin E-Environmental protectant that helps to protect against environmental stressors that cause visible signs of aging.

Argan Oil-Rich beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E, argan oil helps keep skin feeling soft and moisturized..

Illuminating, microlight minerals-Act as optical diffusers that work to scatter light and soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles

Hannah A.
Kansas City
I was expecting more when I bought this product. It doesn’t last very long and after about an hour of wearing it, it doesn’t look like you put anything on your face. I wouldn’t recommend this and I won’t be buying it again.
Kynzie W.
I expected to love this product. Although it does come on very soft and light. There is close to no pigment and I felt like I couldn't see it on my face. The product came on very gentle. My experience with the Elizabeth Arden blush, highlighter and bronzer wasn't what I expected therefor I don't recommend others spend there money on this.
April S.
Lucasville , OH
I love using this bronzer in the summer time. It's the perfect blends for my olive skin tone. It met my expectations and I do recommend this to others. With the different colors it's easy to blend with your make up. The colors just seem so perfect for my skin tone. I just love this product.
Miche H.
Elizabeth Arden are my favorite makup brand and they never disappoint. It is soo good quality and materials. I absolutely love it.
Nigladyonis R.
Me encanta me encanta ! El bronzer es magnifico,con una buena aplicacion te vez hermosa en uma noche