Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Summer Bloom Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Raquel S.Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Summer Bloom Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Zoia I.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Summer Bloom Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It supports your natural charm and relaxed sophistication perfectly.

• a floral fragrance
  • for the romantic woman
  • for daily wear, especially in warm weather

Buy on Amazon
Lexi W.
This is such a young and pleasant fragrance!! Its such a light, but long lasting happy floral scent. This was one of my first perfumes and scented body lotions. Highly recommend for younger females.
sonia b.
Orlando, FL
I love this perfume because it has a light, floral and long lasting scent. It has worked great  for me. I've been using on a daily basis within the last 3 months and have received multiple compliments. If you like light, long lasting and fresh scents would definitely recommend for everday use during summer time
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Fresh , smell vanilla a lot, sweet , powdery, very cheerful, the water lily brings nice freshness, I smell the pear very well, musk is very clear for me, it is simply nice summer scent.
Kristen W.
Fairfax, VA
I was so pleased with this updated Sunflowers! The original fragrance brings back such good memories and this one did not disappoint! It's girly and sophisticated but also really fun. I highly recommend it!
LaTanya H.
Tarzana , CA
Elizabeth Arden's sunflower perfume will always be my all time favorite. This was my very first purfume in high school and all my teammates would ask could they apart some after games and practice.

In my opinion this product has light bit sweet floral smell. It's affordable. You can almost find it anywhere
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
When I was in high school I purchased this never did I think I would get so many compliments. Its not an over powering scent, and you only need one spritz. It'd refreshing and unique. For those that want to purchase this DONOT over spray. It'll smell very overpowibg and unpleasant.
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
Smells amazing! Would recommend trying the fragrance! Has a sweet smell to it and last all day. I have got many compliments while use it.
Cinthya g.
Distrito Nacional
Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, excelente producto, no te arrepentiras de comprarlo, tiene un aroma suave pero a la vez encantador, se siente refrescante y se queda en la piel por muchas horas, el empaque es muy practico.
May M.
One of my favourite scents of all time. Really fresh and flowery. Wouldn't wear on a day to day basis though as it is a very strong scent and some even dislike it( very rarely though). I would buy it again though
Raquel S.
miami, fl
If you are one of those who like soft aromas this is one of those aromas, nice smell. This last for me, it smells good. And it has a good price 👍❤
Aoife D.
Dublin
I have but haven’t used it. Has it got good packaging?