Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Perfumed Body Lotion uploaded by Michelle L.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Sunflowers By Elizabeth Arden Perfume Body Lotion For Women

INGREDIENTS: Orange Blossom, Melon, Mandarin Orange, Peach, Bergamot

• Where can I buy this ?? Seems like a good product . Most ...3 Answers
  • How much do these run for? What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • Anybody know the cheapest place to find this produce?3 Answers
Lexi W.
This is such a young and pleasant fragrance!! Its such a light, but long lasting happy floral scent. This was one of my first perfumes and scented body lotions. Highly recommend for younger females.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I used to wear the perfume, (sunflowers). Now I find myself
buying the lotion because the smell is wonderful, long
lasting. Makes your skin soft and silky. I bought mine
at Macy's. if you want soft, silky and a long lasting
lotion. I recommend this..👍👍👍
Kristin S.
Largo, FL
Who doesn't love this stuff this stuff smells absolutely wonderful I love the spray the lotion everything all I use is Bath & Body Works but I do use the sunflower I'm not even going to lie. I do love the scent a lot. I have since I was in Middle School and I'm 37 now.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I use this a lot after getting out of the shower to moisturizer all over. It has a very light and clean scent and makes my skin feel like silk. My only real complaint is that it takes a little while to soak in.
I love this body lotion! I always apply it after a nice shower or bath. It has a fragrant aroma that lingers for a long, long time. This is by far my favorite scented body lotion.
neva h.
mesa, AZ
One of my most favorite scents EVER! The lotion is okay quality. I say okay because it's a little on the "thin side. I prefer a thicker lotion, but that COULD be just me. The scent, however is the best ever. I would definitely buy this again BUT only if it's in a set with the perfume.
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
I used to love this perfume when it came out a long time ago I think in the 90s. Very fresh and light but I over wore it and its kind of out of style these days.
andrea R.
One of my all time favorite scents!!! Sunflower was so popular when I was in high school so it always brings back great memories when I wear it. The scent is not over powering and a little goes a long way. I carry a small bottle in my purse
Brooke S.
Yucaipa, CA
Anybody know the cheapest place to find this produce?
hannah i.
Where can I buy this ?? Seems like a good product . Most of the name brand products end up being unhealthy
Aubrey J.
How much do these run for? What is the scent like?