Moni R.
Wylie , TX

What does this smell like? I love sunflowers but I can't find this anywhere and I'd like to have an idea before I order it...

Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
1 year, 4 months ago
I don't think it smells like sunflowers, but has a very light, springy smell.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
2 years, 5 months ago
It is very floral. I don't think it smells like sunflowers per se, but a mix of florals, citrus, and fresh cut grass scent if that makes sense. It is pretty long lasting which I like.
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
Well, i don't think it smells like sunflower but rather a sunny day. It's fragrance is strong and old fashioned. It has a mature smell. Don't get me wrong, it smells nice but not natural.
Emily A.
Emily A.
4 years, 4 months ago
It smells amazing! i definitely recommend this to everyone! i bought mine at a kiosk in the local mall for about $45 and it was totally worth the price. one spray is all you need for the entire day! it smells like sunflowers on a warm sunny day.