BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

A celebration of summer's simplicity and joy, this fragrance opens with sparkling fresh fruits that gradually unfold into rich florals at full bloom.

• What does this smell like? I love sunflowers but I can't ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone gotten an allergic reaction to this scent?1 Answers
Lexi W.
This is such a young and pleasant fragrance!! Its such a light, but long lasting happy floral scent. This was one of my first perfumes and scented body lotions. Highly recommend for younger females.
Autumn  S.
Woodstock, VA
I was given a bottle of this perfume as a gift and it has quickly become my favorite. It has a nice flowery scent that is just enough. It is long lasting as well. The bottle is also small and very cute which is a plus.
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I thought this scent was lovely and perfect for day to day use. I always seemed to get compliments whenever I wore this, too. The best part about this perfume is that it’s under 3 ounces so you can travel with it!
Brenda G.
This is a nice floral scent for spring. A little goes a long way! After a while the scent does get to me and it starts to become too much. I would say it's a more mature fragrance. The bottle holds a lot of product so it will last you a good while. I really like the yellow and white packaging-it's very pretty. You can find this at your local Marshalls store.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
This is my favorite perfume growing up. Sunflowers were so popular and they are still my favorite flower. This perfume is inexpensive and smells very light and happy. It's a great scent for spring or summer time. It's also great for preteen or teen that starting off using perfume because it's inexpensive and available at many drug stores.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
If you are looking for a light, fun, and feminine scent this is it. I have loved this for years. I just close my eyes while I put my nose up to the bottle and I can imagine a field of sunflowers all warm from the summer sun.
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Bought online on sale and was instantly in love. Has a light happy fragrance that reminds you of summer time and sunshine. Would definitely buy again. The bottle is a little hard to store but other than that it's fantastic
Andjoua R.
Hate it... lol I honestly would not wear this on my body all day. I'm not sure who would even be attracted to this. Unfortunately this was dropped and splashed on me while in a store. The scent instantly caused a headache
Johane C.
If your looking for a fragrance that will penetrate deep into your pores this is it ladies!!!! The smell is amazing!!' Some people say it's too strong but my mother and myself both buy it at Macy's
Crystal R.
Fifteen years ago my then boyfriend, now husband, bought me this perfume because it was his favorite. It has been my daily fragrance ever since. It's floral, bright and uplifting.
Moni R.
Wylie , TX
What does this smell like? I love sunflowers but I can't find this anywhere and I'd like to have an idea before I order it...
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Has anyone gotten an allergic reaction to this scent?