Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Dream Petals Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 fl oz uploaded by Popa R.Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Dream Petals Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 fl oz uploaded by Popa R.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Refreshing Fragrance Launched by the design house of Elizabeth Arden in the year 2012. This fragrance a blend of mandarin, green apples, gardenia, velvety roses, cedar, and musk. see more...

Lexi W.
This is such a young and pleasant fragrance!! Its such a light, but long lasting happy floral scent. This was one of my first perfumes and scented body lotions. Highly recommend for younger females.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I got this for christmas one year still smells good kindof like a sporty original sunflowers version still long lasting nice fragrance
Mona A.
It is a very floral and lost lasting scent. It is a classic and I found that it is a little bit unoriginal when It comes to choosing a fragance for you life. Specially in my case that I stick to one fragance. It is practically the same packaging that it had when I was much younger. It is not an expensive product and it is very long lasting. I little bit too floral for my skin.
Popa R.
Alba Iulia, Alba
It's a parfume perfect for summer or any time of year. I bought this for the first time and I'm in love with it. Smells like fresh flowers in the perfect morning.
Bron M.
Love this scent. Easy to wear during the day all da. Doesn't irritate the nose or grow old. The fresh, floral-ish scent is amazing.
Vanessa P.
Venezuela
It is a fresh and floral fragrance that I love, lasts a long time and would buy again