Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers 1 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Sophia J.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
THIS USE TO BE MY GO TO PERFUME IN MY TWENTIES. I LOVED IT AND WORE IT ALMOST EVERYDAY. I HAVEN'T USED IN QUITE A WHILE, BUT THATS BECAUSE I EVENTUALLY JUST WANTED A NEW SCENT, BUT I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT HAS A WONDERFUL SCENT.
Alicia H.
Dumfries, VA
This used to be my favorite perfume when i was younger. I haven't used it in a while but It was once my go to scent.
Andjoua R.
Hate it... lol I honestly would not wear this on my body all day. I'm not sure who would even be attracted to this. Unfortunately this was dropped and splashed on me while in a store. The scent instantly caused a headache
Brenda G.
This is a nice floral scent for spring. A little goes a long way! After a while the scent does get to me and it starts to become too much. I would say it's a more mature fragrance. The bottle holds a lot of product so it will last you a good while. I really like the yellow and white packaging-it's very pretty. You can find this at your local Marshalls store.
Tammy C.
Port Orchard, WA
This reminds me of high school. It has a sweet floral smell that leasts quite a while may 4 or 5 hours. I think this would be a great gift for a young girl starting to wear perfume
Helen R.
Temple, TX
I remember this from middle school it has been out so long you know it must be a good scent. It is so fresh, perfect for Summer.
Christina  P.
Philadelphia , PA
This perfume brings back awesome memories for me, my mom always used it, and I love using it now. Awesome classic perfume
hillarey c.
Noble, OK
this is so amazing this is one i know i can use no matter what its one of my top 10's for sure! its pretty light and long lasting
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
My mother has bought me this perfume a few times as a gift on my birthdays or christmas. It's okay but not one of my favorites.
Sophia J.
It's a great product if you're just starting wearing parfume. It has a pleasant light and natural smell, great for day to day use. Would suggest if you are looking for a natural scent that is not too much for everyday use.