Elizabeth Arden Splendor Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Luzmaria💫 g.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Created by Elizabeth Arden in 1998, Splendor is a refined, oriental, floral fragrance suitable for romantic occasions. It is the result of the following top fragrances Notes: sweet pea, water lilly and freesia. The middle notes are: magnolia, champagne and musk and the base of the fragrance is: amber, rosewood and sandalwood. Colorful and fragrant sweet pea flowers ornamental flowers like freesia and magnolia are blended with warm woodsy scents from rosewood amber and champagne. Like all other fragrances form Elizabeth Arden Splendor is opulent and stays with you all day.

Leslie R.
Warren, MI
Splendor is gorgeous floral. The mix of fruits and floral make such feminine scent. I can smell it most of the day. Its such a clean fresh girly scent that I find myself using on days that I just want to smell clean and pretty. I would repurchase this again, its gorgeous!
Isamar C.
Phoenix, AZ
This perfume is amazing the scent is breath taking... I recommend it... do give I try my mother in law is a fan of this perfume.
Clara B.
Fantastic product - it smells delicious. I never really bought much from Elizabeth Arden but i would definitely buy this again!
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Love everything from Elizabeth Arden. She never disappoints. Anything you get from her line you'll be sure to love.
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
This fragrance is beautiful and timeless. Smells very sexy and a little goes a long way for a very long while
Yaritza R.
Was my first perfume when I was a kid and after many years I still have it. It's like my signature! Lol!
Mariah K.
I love Elizabeth's line so much. I recommended it to a friend and she loved it.
Renu O.
Doha, Doha
If you are the floral fragrance girl, this one is for you. I am not very fond of floral fragrances but the hint of musk and sandalwood works for me. I gave it a try as I was looking for something fresh and famine. It completely met my expectations.  The scent is fresh, floral and elegant. It stays for a long time but I notice it fading out (does not keep as strong as on application) very quick. The bottle looks ok..  nothing great yet nothing to complain about. Its a product that will not disappoint you. I will buy it again :-)
Ashley M.
massachusetts
Otro de los que no pueden faltar en mi coleccion de perfumes amo el aroma huele fresco,dulce,su aroma es suave aparte de que para mí es una de las mejores aromas es económico y el envase es bien coqueto.
Lismary LEAR48342 G.
Tiene un olor divino ideal para cualquier momento me encanta es fabulosa su fragancia es una de mis favoritas siempre me h encantado este tipo de perfumes se los recomiendo mucho