BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Leslie R.
Warren, MI
Splendor is gorgeous floral. The mix of fruits and floral make such feminine scent. I can smell it most of the day. Its such a clean fresh girly scent that I find myself using on days that I just want to smell clean and pretty. I would repurchase this again, its gorgeous!
Isamar C.
Phoenix, AZ
This perfume is amazing the scent is breath taking... I recommend it... do give I try my mother in law is a fan of this perfume.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Love everything from Elizabeth Arden. She never disappoints. Anything you get from her line you'll be sure to love.
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
This fragrance is beautiful and timeless. Smells very sexy and a little goes a long way for a very long while
Yaritza R.
Was my first perfume when I was a kid and after many years I still have it. It's like my signature! Lol!
Mariah K.
I love Elizabeth's line so much. I recommended it to a friend and she loved it.
Elysha E.
Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
This smell is amazing, leaves me feeling confident about myself , I couldn't think of a better perfume