Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersElizabeth Arden
Skin Illuminating Smooth And Brighten Emulsion

Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Smooth And Brighten Emulsion

by Elizabeth Arden

This sheer, silky moisture emulsion, with micro-fine pearl powder, sweeps over skin to soften, smooth and impart an instant glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Smooth And Brighten Emulsion!
Krista D.
Axton, VA
Amazing. Wonderful. My favorite! Such a fantastic product!! I purchased mine online! And the packaging was beautiful.
Eileen C.
Excelentisimo la piel cambia mucho al usar este producto muy bueno y vale la pena probarlo para experimentar su accion
Olivia H.
Mckinney, TX
1,057 reviews
I love this stuff! Although it's a bit pricy, it's definitely worth it for the quality of the product. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and radiant making you feel great about your skin, and look great as well!
Yamily S.
New York , NY
Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Smooth And Brighten Emulsion uploaded by Yamily S.
Awesome product! I use this product every morning under my makeup. It is light weight and my skin feels incrediable after putting it on. Would defintely recommend it for all skin type.
Jessica L.
Oakdale
Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Smooth And Brighten Emulsion uploaded by Jessica L.
It's part of my skin routine but it doesn't really do anything. I've been trying to make my face glow but it's not really doing anything. But it's still soft and nice and only had a tad bit glow.
Jeanna H.
Spokane, WA
This serum seemed to be quite hydrating on my skin, however i did not see any "brightening" effects. The product is a bit pricey for the results you get, which did not personally meet my expectations. The packaging was presented very nicely and professionally.
Jennifer C.
Fort Pierce, FL
I hate the heavily perfumed fragrance that EA puts in their Moisturizers. I am just trying to use the product up because it cost so much... but it's difficult to get past the granny smell. I will not be buying anymore EA skin care products until they ditch the added fragrance.
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product. It's very good I use it all the time.its a must try. It makes my skin so soft
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
Was only able to try a sample for my first time using but I really enjoyed it! Felt amazing! I would like to get a bottle. I think it would be effective if i could use it consistently. A little pricey but you get what you pay for right?
ᴛᴀᴛɪᴀɴᴀ ᴍ.
Tampa, FL
So I've used this product a couple of times and never really noticed it do anything for my skin, the fragrance is a bit heavy in scent which I do not really like. The only thing I can say it does for my skin is make it smooth.

Looking for your answer?