Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liliana L.
La Joya, TX
I had this product and it worked grear for my skin i had a lot of open pores and when using this product it made my skin feel smooth although it made my face oily 🙁
I absolutely loved it out of all the facial serum products and brands I have tried this is by far my favorite and I would definitely recommend this to anyone else!
Flavia C.
Wilmington, CA
This serum has improved my skin after using it for a month. I had tired looking skin and it has improved. I'm glad it's not oily since my skin it's self is oily.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Not my favorite but not the worst. The packaging was pretty but I didn’t really see a difference and I used for 2 weeks.
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Excellent product! ... great for your skin and has a refreshing smell. Can be used daily and would make a great gift for any occasion. Definitely a top pick...
Kristi L.
Tripoli, IA
Was very impressed with how radiant this made my skin! I loved the texture of the serum and it has a very pleasant, unobtrusive fragrance. Highly recommend.
jessica t.
Using brightening day serum on the days i do not feel my best does help me get a bit of boost of confidence. Leaves my face with a natural glow and dewyness
Desiree S.
Lubbock, TX
Elizabeth Arden skin illuminating serum left my sling glowing beautifully! It had a pleasant scent and left my skin baby soft. Would definitely recommend!!
Carrie M.
Auburn, WA
Good stuff I absolutely love the way my skin feels after using this. Takes about a week to see results but ur skin feels better after the first application
Jordan N.
This illuminating skin serum is literally iconic. The packaging is convenient and easy to use, as well as efficient in illuminating and hydrating the skin.
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face