Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Arianna L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love Elizabeth Arden Skin products. This Illuminating Serum renews your skin as it brightens. I live in Florida so I am constantly working with facial products to repair and restore skin. This is one of the top 3 products I love.
Kattie P.
This serum is amazing! I use it every day under my mskeup and every night before bed! Its so silky soft and nit heavy at all. It doesn't just sit on your skin it really sinks in and makes your skin look 10 times better!
Amy Z.
Helena , AL
I use this serum every morning about 30 min before I apply my primer and makeup. It absorbs very nicely and does not leave me oily. This product is a ride or die and I will continue to use it. Definitely will recommend.
Evie H.
Fair pricing for a good product! Product lasts a good amount of time. Obviously no drastic changes but I have been happy with this product. Makes my skin feel clean and fresh, I would recommend to others.
Kristen A.
Charleston, WV
I tried this product one time, my sister has it! I really liked it though do I've been thinking scout buying me some too!if you d never tried it I would recommend you doing so! It really was an amazing experience!
Sandrita D.
Jacksonville, NC
Love how it feels and brightens the skin making it look fresh and glow. I use it in the am and after I wear my regular make up. Makes the make up look nice and protects my skin giving it that illumination
Candis J.
Arlington, TX
I received a sample of this product when I bought my foundation and I tried it built wasn't sold on it from the sample so I didn't buy it. It seemed a bit greasy on my skin.
manuela g.
Seattle, WA
este producto es maravilloso, cumple tal y como me lo recomendaron, cumple tal cual con lo que promete y estoy mas que feliz con el! desde que lo uso mi cara se ve mucho mejor, recomendado
Kat B.
Great product!!! Got this as sephora. It was kinda pricey but definitely worth it! Works great for dry and peeling skin. Awesome way to start your day with this great product.
Diavonna M.
Elkton, MD
Love this product it left my skin feeling and looking amazing I would recommend it to anyone even with one application you can see the difference when using the product
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face

back