Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
If you want dramatic results try this product it is absolutely wonderful I had some blemishes on my face and it absolutely got rid of them and brighten my face up it really met my expectations and more I love this life is absolutely wonderful the way that it is
Nickie L.
I really like the way my skin feels after using Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum with advanced MI concentrate. I would recommend it to a friend
Nena r.
Saint Cloud, MN
I like this product but I can't use it very often. It's great and makes my skin smoothr and more illuminated. However, if I use it too much it makes my skin oily which is a problem as I am prone to oily skin already.
Jessica M.
N Chesterfld, VA
The smell is nice. A little oily for my skin type. I did like how my face looked after use though. Very pricey but worth it if you have dry skin or matte. Was my first time using it and I believe it could be better.
Kinya C.
Tomball, TX
Months ago I noticed dark spots on my face! Then I stopped myself, realized i just needed to make some minor adjustments to my skin care routine. The spots are a little lighter. Feeling so amaging knowing Elizabeth Arden has my face... lol Yay!!

Colleen C.
This really gave my skin a much needed illumination. I have used it a couple times and each time I've been blown away. I love the packaging and it is very expensive looking. I wish they sold this in larger sizes.
Chanel W.
Bangor, ME
This serum makes your skin look so healthy and when I use it first thing in the morning it makes me instantly look more awake. The product is pricey but well worth it. It is very gentle on any skin type.
Alyssa M.
Dayton, TX
Wonderful product, amazing!! I used it for a while but I ran out but I would love to use it again inter future! I would reccomend this product to my friends and family , etc. 💖💖
Bianca M.
Columbus, NE
It does exactly as it says.my skin felt smoother brighter.i was really impressed by it. People around me noticed something different a glow, my face did not seem chalky anymore. Iam in live with it
Arianna L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love Elizabeth Arden Skin products. This Illuminating Serum renews your skin as it brightens. I live in Florida so I am constantly working with facial products to repair and restore skin. This is one of the top 3 products I love.
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face