Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by MarĂ­a P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
If you've tried multiple serums and they don't do the job when it comes to "illuminating" your face...this one is it. HONESTLY, just give it a try. There is no way you won't like this product.
Brooklyn G.
Plainview, TX
So smooth on the skin! Brightens the face from any dark spots that may be present! It's a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it! Very effective, especially for me having acne. It is a perfect product the way it is!!
McKenzie I.
Washington
I love the Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum because it's quick and easy and is true to its name. My face is nourished and sparkling after using this miracle serum.
Priscilla R.
Grandview, MO
I can always notice a nice healthy glow when using this serum. I always like to wash my face very deep cleaning and then use this product and it soaks into the skin rather then sits on top and becomes a oil bath.
Kendra T.
Edinburg, TX
I like this serum because it does what it is supossed to do. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to a friend. Since I am currently a full time student and am not working right now sometimes is hard for.me to buy makeup essentials but I really liked this product. :)
Dora A.
Canutillo, TX
Contiene vitaminas que necesita mi rostro, y eso permite que mi piel luzca joven, sana y brillante. Permite que vayan desvaneciendo las lindas de expresion y eso Es lo que una mujer necesita, anhela y quiere..
Lauren S.
I have dark spots and hyper pigmentation due to acne. This serum works great at reducing any redness I have and lighting my dark spots. This serum makes my skin look super healthy and I definitely recommend it.
Nessy B.
Boise, ID
I use this every morning after I wash my face right before I apply my make up. I was a little scared to buy it but it works wonders. It gives me a glowing dewy finish with my make up and if I don't wear any it makes my skin look flawless.
Abby E.
Hartland, MI
This product is GREAT for combo skin. It gives you a brightening effect but does not stay oily. I highly recommend this product for people that want a skin brightening serum but don't want excess oil.
Nicole P.
I really love the illuminating line of products from Elizabeth Arden. They were not to harsh on my skin and left it looking radiant. A bit pricey but definitely a great product.
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face