Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
I just love this product it's so amazing in my opinion it is very effective I really like it and the packaging it's on fleek it's cute, the product it's very gentle and I would only recommend this product if your face it's dry :)
Taylor L.
Millersville, MD
I will say I have a love hate relationship. I love this product because of the smell, and how it brightens my face. I don't like the fact that it makes my face look greasy after about 5 hours of wear. However, I love it so much I will look past it!
Karthika D.
Irving, TX
I didn't see any difference in my skin after using this product for about two months. My skin still stayed the same and didn't look "brightened" at all. However, the product itself came in really nice packaging and was properly packed to ensure that it would arrive safely without any mishaps.
Cintrena J.
Was a great product. Left my face feeling smooth and hydrated. The only downfall was the product dried in the bottle too quickly before finishing the serum. This made me question what it was doing to my face.
Ivelisse R.
Marietta, GA
It is a great product! It woks better if you use it after exfoliating. It is not pricey because you only need a small amount and it last a long time. I got it at Ulta. It feels amazing on the skin, not harsh at. Highly recommend this product.
Stephanie O.
Coconut Creek, FL
Not the best product I have used but it does do what's it supposed to do ! It brightens the skin and make you look away , I personally have super oily skin & this product did not work for my skin type.
Yeimi S.
Providence, RI 11 bowlett st
Excellent for the care of the skin, it does not mistreat her, she makes me that product also all the products of these brands sonnde excellent quality, I already have experience with them, great 😎
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
If you've tried multiple serums and they don't do the job when it comes to "illuminating" your face...this one is it. HONESTLY, just give it a try. There is no way you won't like this product.
Brooklyn G.
Plainview, TX
So smooth on the skin! Brightens the face from any dark spots that may be present! It's a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it! Very effective, especially for me having acne. It is a perfect product the way it is!!
McKenzie I.
Washington
I love the Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum because it's quick and easy and is true to its name. My face is nourished and sparkling after using this miracle serum.
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face

back