Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Joy C.
Great product. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrating. Very effective. Would recommend it.
Noemi Elian M.
Torrenueva
Este iluminador es ideal por sus beneficios para todo tipo de pieles en especial la más delicadas
Joy_ E.
Greater Manchester , Moss side
Still yet to use this product I just ordered it and when I do would be happy to share my review
Kīrå 🦆.
Leeds
Would recommend worked wonders however felt there wasn’t enough product for the money I payed.
Sashelin G.
Doral , FL
It’s ideal and iluminating serum oild and it keeps your skin Perfect on point!! Nice packaging
Sana A.
Edmonton , AB
I use it everyday with my foundation and believe me it make my skin flawless beautiful product
Lily R.
AMAZING works so well loved the smell wasn't to strong and even my mother had to steal some!!
Emily C.
This leaves under the eye feeling brighter and more hydrated. Creating a more awake eye look
Farhana K.
London, London
This gives your skin a natural healthy looking glow that illuminates from even under makeup.
Paida
Gives a natural glow to the face and is so gentle to the face , it's not to thick or runny
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face

back