Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Briana M.
Markham
Makes your skin glow and skin feel softer and more supple the smell is also fantastic totally worth the money
Saiyovi Q.
I really like this product, this serum is really a good buy. i would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Jessie E.
Love this serum, works wonders around your eyes and t zone, well worth the price, onto my second bottle now
STEPH c.
This serum from Elizabeth Arden has made my skin look a lot brighter and clear it is amazing I love it 💗
María A.
México
No tengo queja,5 estrellas, sin mas que decir,quiero mas productos para probar.son increibles,me enamoran
Anita N.
Brampton
I don't use this personally but I would always buy and restock for my mom and she loves it so much
Kate F.
Really good serum helps to make skin fell well nourished and clean which is what I like in a serum
saskia a.
kings langley
Elizabeth Arden is one of my all time favourites!
This along with her 8 hour cream is just amazing.
Joy C.
Great product. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrating. Very effective. Would recommend it.
Amy P.
This is a great mask and I love it so much and would buy it over and over again because I live it
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face