Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Roberta G.
I prodotti di questo brand sono sempre una garanzia. Risultati visibili già al primo utilizzo è persistenti nel tempo.
Natalie G.
rio de janeiro, rj
It is aborbed veey quickly on my skin and leaves no oil. I like how neutral is it smell and the results are quite good.
Ana R.
Miami
I LOVE THIS BRAND WITH MADNESS. I really love her SO HAVE THE BEST PRODUCTS AND PROMISE TOO MUCH. the best of PRODUCT
Victoria M.
Glasgow, Renfrewshire
Loved this product. My skin looked and felt so good after this. Highly recommend for anyone who loves a glowy look.
Amy W.
Sticky and smells Odd. Had this as a free sample and liked it, but don't think I would buy the full sized product!
sarah s.
Beirut , Lebanon
Incredible serum from Elizabeth Arden !! Love how smooth and illuminated my skin feels after applying this serum
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ontario
I got a few of these tester in a monthly subscription bag. I really am enjoying it so far my skin seems healthier
Alexa C.
Lima, PE
The best illuminating I have!!! I really love this, I try others similar but they don't really hydrate my skin
Diosmery S.
Es el mejor iluminador que eh probado y su empaque es muy lindo el olor ni se diga lo elegiría mil veces lo amo
fransel r.
I love this skin illuminator! works so great! makes my skin fair and bright. who needs makeup?? its that good!
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face