Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gem H.
I would recommend every one to needs that extra glow or brightness in there skin to pick up a bottle .. A little pricey but well worth it in the long run ..

Dillania A.
It smells great! It works so well on my skin. I was amazed at the results after using it for only a week! My skin feels so much better after using this.
Saham N.
TORONTO, ON
I'm not sure why Elizabeth Arden is so underrated. This brand is gold and if you are looking for a discounted price check winners they always have them.
Ana M.
Glossy face, smoother skin, long lasting, no need retouch.
Luminous skin, without blemishes..
Mixture between vitamin C and encapsulated niacinamide
Harlee W.
Sault Sainte Marie
Holy crap best skin illumination ever everyone please go buy this super gentle and such cute packaging I love the red touch to it super effective!!!!
Christina B.
Nelson
Great product. Easy to use. It just feels good to put it on and sets me up for my day. Just make sure that you don't let any of the capsules break
Benz S.
Definitely a must have, if you use any type of moisturizer with glycholic acid! It keeps your skin moisturized and brightened after just 3 uses!
Robyn K.
20 Adam Street Kimberley North Kimberley
Yes my product. It's just brightens up my day. Would use it anytime when I have to. I really recommend it to anyone it need of a brighter day.
Gaby M.
This has really given my skin a good glow to it and also doesn't make it look greasy. Really easy to use. Amazing product recommend to anyone.
Renée W.
I noticed a difference in the radiance of my skin when using this product! Stopped buying just cos of the price but it is a very good product!
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face