Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Raine A.
Stewarton, East Ayrshire
The dropper didn't seem to work which is inconvenient. I liked the way it felt on my skin and it did brighten my appearance but I don't think I would repurchase. It's a bit too pricey for it just to be an 'OK' product
Savanagh L.
Would highly recommend Elizabeth Arden best prouducts I have used the eye serum gets rid of puffs and fine likes giving you a good youth glow don't know what I would do on these early mornings with out this product
Lourdes S.
Love Elizabeth Arden products, in special i get the serum. It is a must in my make up routines. It gives bright and illuminates my skin looking younger and fresh. Serum helps to hydrate face skin, it is not oily, it is not watery. I really recommends this product that i have been using for years!
Sheila C.
Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate. I bought this product in a nearby pharmacy. I like the packaging, it seems very nice and pleasing to the eye. I recommend it.
Sabrina P.
This serum really works! It brightens and tightens skin. It is of good value, it is worth buying even though it might be considered a bit pricey. The packaging is very classy. The product is gentle on the skin. I would recommend this to others as it is such a great product!
Stacey S.
This I relieved as a gift set with the lotion I believe ... It's actually very refreshing. I do wear makeup daily and as a base it's great. Leaves a nice thin layer under your foundation and it isint greasy. You just need to let it sit for a while and work it in. Loves it!
member-e00a45d86
I used to have a lot of dark blemishes and skin discolouration on my face and around the neck. This product was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad I listened to her and bought it. After using the product, I definitely saw a difference and made my skin glow. Definitely worth the money!
Sivi P.
Whitby, ON
Does exactly what it says it does and it's now a staple in my daily routine. Got it at The Bay for a decent price but it's super worth the money. I like the applicator also! Would totally buy again.
Ida J.
Østfold
I used this product for a week, and i loves it. My skin felt so lovely after using this. It did meet my expectations. It was super gentle, did not feel Weird on my skin. However, it could have had a better smell to it
Abigail P.
Es una crema bastante humeda que le da a tu rostro vitalidad y iluminacion. Cuando la uso debajo del maquillaje hace que este se mantenga por mas tiempo dandole a tu piel esa apariencia saludable y losania. Desaparece las lineas de expresion y arugas.
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face

back