Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
María P.
help minimize the appearance of existing dark spots and help prevent future excess pigmentation.
A good price! and very effective with dark spots.
I loved the bottle it came the cream! and it came safely when i ordered, thanks to elizabeth arden!
Anuna E.
Hamburg
I used this product for a few months and it was pretty amazing. I had some trouble with dark spots and generally looking lifeless during the winter, and this was pretty gentle and had some visible impact. It is on the pricier side, but I would likely buy it again during winter.
Katelynn H.
This serum is really a good buy. i would definitely recommend this to everyone. it is a pricey product but it is very effective and works really well. i bought this product from edgars they sell all the higher end products. this product really brightens your eyes .
Harija R.
Toronto, ON
I can't tell you whether I like the product itself because I'm too distracted by the fact that the dropper doesn't work and I have to pour the product into my hand. For something this expensive, the packaging and delivery system should work. Very disappointed
Maria fernanda c.
Es un muy buen producto para todas las partes de tu fabulloso cuerpecillos es muy fantantastico sus desodorantes por que protegen toda un dia estoy muy contenta de este producto ni hablar de su fabuloso maquillaje es lo mejor que he probado.
Kimberly A.
Sydney, Australia
This product keep my face moist and healthy through out the day. Can be purchase from your local convenient store which is very afforadable and worth the price. Very effective and will not dissapoint you. Would highly recommend this product to others.
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
I like the formula and everything of this product, but personally it just isn't for me. Maybe because I am young? I gave it to my mom and she seems to like it a lot and even bought another after finishing this one

Darya R.
This product is absolutely brilliant and does exactly as it promises to do. Applying this in the morning not only wakes up your skin but gives it that healthy glow people long for along with softness that's irresistible. This product can be worn under makeup or with nothing at all, either way skin is not only glowing but feels like it's been saved.
Charlie C.
This product is the smoothst serum that I've ever put on my face! It's so thin and really helps me feel refreshed in the morning. I'm a beauty blogger so looking refreshed and glowing is a must for me, and I couldn't go without this!
Lauren F.
I love Elizabeth Arden products, and while I don't usually use a lot of products on my skin as it's very sensitive, this product is a nice treat to give to myself. I received it as a gift from my mother for my birthday and was ecstatic to try it, and I wasn't disappointed.
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face