Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sydney W.
This product made my skin a lot brighter and I really noticed a difference within a few times of use. I would buy again. It is a bit pricey but it is worth it as the product really works.
Suzie B.
This product has very nice packaging and it worth its price. It is very gentle on the face and I would definitely buy it again. I read a few reviews on it before I purchased it and it exceeded my expectation!
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
I highly recommend trying Elizabeth Arden skin care range it's made such a difference to my skin dice using it, my skin is so much softer and there's no dry skin in site
Drew W.
London
Amazing product. I have very dry skin so I try out anything that gives it a slight glow and some hydration back into it, also used it numerous times. Would defiantly recommended it to other people.
Melissa J.
This serum was brought as a gift, I use it daily. The serum is very lightweight and makes my skin look brighter and luminous. After using this frequently my skin had a more even complexion and helped to reduce pigmentation.

I love his product and keen to try other products such as there PRO skin brightening serum which I’ve heard from a friend that it’s amazing.
Brittany S.
Donaghadee
This serum is lovely and gentle on your skin, I tried it because I seen good reviews although it just does not suit my skin type so I would not rebuy it. It is a lovely product and would do wonders on someone with dryer skin. It comes in a cute wee bottle, easy to use and you don't have to use a lot of it so it lasts ages
sumaya k.
southampton
A really good serum, I have been using it for 2 months now and u can't belive the results. My face looks so much brighter. Not gonna lie I always looked tires and dead and people would always ask me what's wrong but since I have started using this serum I not only see clear results but also get complimented a lot.
Mahek M.
Loved the product so much I constantly kept buying it. Reached full satisfaction and cannot wait to try more of their products!! Shout out to them for making me look so good
Danielle H.
Winchester, Hampshire
As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to other people. Suits my sensitive skin. After buying and trying many other products, I keep coming back to it. This really helped me.
Preethi R.
This is one of my favorite creams to use underneath my eyes for my bag as well as crows feet. It is so silky smooth and I have noticed a visible difference in my skin and the elasticity of my eyes. I love this product because it works as well as it claims
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face