Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Deborah H.
Fountain Inn, SC
I really liked the way this product made my skin feel and actually brightened my skin. My skin was "happy" too because my skin seemed to glow. As all of Elizabeth Arden's product, the package invites you to make a purchase. My only concern is that it is a little pricey for everyday use on a retirees budget.
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
This product definitely gave my skin a glow. It almost created dewy look under my makeup. It also moisturized my skin a little and I was able to use it with my normal moisturizer as well. I like this product a lot but it's not necessary for my personal daily routine.
Roshunda W.
Dallas, TX
Be Expected to Paid a nice shiny coin. BUT expected for your skin to Glow hunni.... This brightens my skin and help with dark spots and hyperpigmentation issues that I struggle with. I wish I could afford to use it more but I use it sparingly because it is so expensive. But I believe its the BEST!
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
An excellent temporary brightening serum. Good for daily use as it will calm and brighten your skin for a nice glowing effect. Does not have much long term impact as its effects are only temporary. Pretty expensive but does a good job for what it is.
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
I love this product having had a lot of acne over the years I was left with all this spots in my face and thus has done the trick what ever it has I just keep using it for a couple weeks and they are almost gone.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
I love ALL EA products but this one is wonderful. It smells refreshing and light. It is great before makeup. It helps everything glide on. I used it twice a day. I would recommend this to others with dry skin.
Rosa R.

29. Initiates and executes creative ideas such as [example]

30. Seeks new ideas and approaches
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
Me encanta tener un rostro radiante, que se vea cuidado y con un brillo especial y con este producto lo alcanzó, me encanta el empaque es una belleza, su precio se equipara con la calidad del producto
Megan H.
New Tazewell
I used this product at bedtime and morning. It really gave me a glow. I could see a difference in about a week. I also loved how it went on super smooth and it was extremely effective applied before my primer in the morning.
Bella R.
Laredo , TX
I got a sample of this product and i loved it!!! I need to go back and purchase this item! It was amazing. My skin felt soft and I felt no dry patches or oil on my face! I would really recommend people to purchase this!:)
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face