Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
chelsea h.
My uneven skin tone has massively improved after using this product nightly for a month, I can already see results! As someone with very dull/tired skin naturally using this alongside my capsules has made my skin so much brighter and healthier. This serum was very smooth and moisturising rather than oily.
Anandani D.
Scarborough, ON
I’ve used this serum and it’s a bit tough to get out the bottle. The dropper don’t take out the serum because it is thick and it was tough to get out the bottle. I still have not been able to use it much due to the dropper. I wished it was easier to use.
Sara Z.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
It did give a sheen to my skin whenever i used this , but i dont know if this is helping my skin to have a permanent glow . I use this before makeup and it works fine, but nothing dramatic .
Daniellahh d.
modiin
First of all its one off my favorite company ..
high quality and make your skin look flawless glow and better
..more than that my client and my subscribers love this

best of the best
sumaya k.
southampton
A really good serum, I have been using it for 2 months now and u can't belive the results. My face looks so much brighter. Not gonna lie I always looked tires and dead and people would always ask me what's wrong but since I have started using this serum I not only see clear results but also get complimented a lot.
Lauren C.
ipswich
I swear by Elizabeth Arden! I use this serum every morning as I always feel as if my skin is dull in the mornings.
Just a squeeze of this and I feel brighter and more awake and happier for the day
Sally C.
blackburn
I love this and I use this daily. It is very hydrating and my skin always feels super smooth after using this serum. I think it is worth the price and the hype. The packaging is cute and this is my go-to! Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate
Hannah S.
Hextable, Kent
My first product that I bought in high end skin care was this, I bought it 6 months ago and I’ve still got over half left and I use it pretty much every day. It great for rehydrating the skin and works well as a primer too! Overall so worth the money but there are cheaper alternatives
Tayyibah K.
Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Advanced Brightening Day Serum is a powerful product that supports your skins natural collegan to reflect a smoother luminous appearance A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone.
Loren J.
Newcastle
I haven’t switched to any other serum after using this one! I love Elizabeth Arden and the staff were so lovely helping me choose a product appropriate for my skin type. This serum is a great base before makeup and the applicator is so easy to use.
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face