Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Tifannie R.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by María P.Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum With Advanced MI Concentrate uploaded by Sandra D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A brighter day for your skin. This concentrated daytime serum instantly brightens skin and evens out skin tone. Our exclusive advanced mi concentrate technology delivers a potent blend of encapsulated niacin amide and vitamin c, a proven skin brightener. Dark spots and excess pigmentation appear minimized and skin’s natural collagen and elastin are supported. See smoother, more even-textured, luminous skin. see more...

• I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Darsy P.
Worcester, MA
Is a very wonderful cream and i will recommended to everyone.. love this cream for my face..😉
ayline i.
West Haven, CT
This really help my skin brighten up and feel more soft and polish almost and bounce my skin
Tessa W.
Universal Cty, TX
I put this on underneath my makeup everyday and I can really tell a difference in my skin!
Karolina J.
Kalamazoo
Brightens my skin and makes me look amazing!! I love this serum so much! I use it everyday.
Nidhi D.
Worked great for me. Used it post partum since my skin looked dull and tired all the time.
Kelli P.
Nitro, WV
Makes skin feel rejuvenated and not oily before applying makeup. Definitely recommended.
Laurel S.
i love this product it gives me a very natural with in glow to my face highly recommend
Barry G.
Makes my skin smooth and soft to the touch.
I used it everyday til the bottle was gone
Kristina W.
Washington, DC
Brighton skin and smooth the skin nice glow nice products to have it amazing much have
Heather M.
Elizabeth Arden serum makes your face feel amazing. Couldn't ask for a better product.
Nora M.
Toronto
I used Elizabeth Arden but I never used the brightening serum i have dark spot im wondering if this product work to my face